Old 02-26-2011, 05:40 PM   #11

Not sure yet where the second recliner will sit when travelling. I haven't taken delivery yet. Can't wait until April 21, but I have too. Hope I made the right decision with Flagstaff. The floorplan is great, i think. Quality looks as good or better than most i've seen in this price range. Wish me luck.

Old 02-26-2011, 08:08 PM   #12

I think you'll be very happy with the Flagstaff. The fit and finish are very good, and a lot better than some other (un-named) manufactureers.
When you do get it home, may I suggest you get some Eternabond tape and cover all of the seams on your roof. Doing it when the roof is clean and the original sealant is still sticky will guarantee a good job, and you'll never have to worry about roof leaks, ever.
I am extremely fussy, and have fixed a lot of things I think they should have done better, but in general, we are extremely pleased with ours. We get a LOT of looks from other campers, and quite a few compliments.

Old 02-26-2011, 09:59 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocus View Post
I guess that is what they turned our CKSS into. You lost the fireplace but get a desk and window. That cherry cabinetry is nice, isn't it!
One question, where does the second recliner travel? Do you have to put it upside down on the couch as in the picture?
Have to look at that. In my RKS my two recliners are side by side with small table between them on wall as you come thru the door.

2011 Ford F250 XLT
colorado4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:16 PM   #14

With our CKSS and the new CKWS, there are two opposing slides at the back, so there isn't any room betweeen them to put the chairs. With ours, the recliners are turned sideways up against the rear wall, and there isn't one inch to spare. They could have designed it with a few more inches back there, just another mistake by the geniuses who draw the floor plans.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:27 PM   #15

i like to be able to insert a fireplace in the cabinet in front of/under the television. not sure if that can happen. Will have to measure things up when I get it home. The hitch on the 5er states is a "reese revolution" and it has a sidewinder logo on it (snake). What does that mean?

Tags