Old 09-02-2015, 12:22 PM   #31
I just went ahead and ran both units wide open all night with the thermostat set at 55 which was as low as it could go, the units hit 55 at some point and shut off in the middle of the night, this morning at 6am it was 56 inside the coach, at 12 noon today it was 67 or 21 degrees below outside temp, I have one more test for tonight at about 4 or 6pm and I'll see what that reading is. I'm starting to feel a little better about my original problem with all of you giving some great tips, thank you! I think as one of you posted, its possible I was paying so much attention to the amps at the park that I completely missed the voltage which may well have been a part of my problem. We have plans to add a voltage regulator because of the problem we ran into a few months ago with 105 volt situation at a park we were at. That should keep my voltage always at 120 or 122 even when we are all overloading the park power.

twobytwo97 is offline   Reply With Quote

50 amp, air conditioner