Old 05-09-2016, 09:19 AM   #11
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjmcardle View Post
I have spent the last 2 days hunting for a disconnect. I bought this unit used and do not have a manual for it. Everything works on shore power. New battery. No 12v power at panel. Can the owners manuals for older models be had anywhere? Would anyone have an idea if a disconnect exists for this model?

You may not have a battery disconnect.

Follow the positive battery cable off the battery, it should lead to a circuit breaker that may or ma not be resettable, and possibly your problem.

Old 05-09-2016, 09:21 AM   #12
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjmcardle View Post
I have spent the last 2 days hunting for a disconnect. I bought this unit used and do not have a manual for it. Everything works on shore power. New battery. No 12v power at panel. Can the owners manuals for older models be had anywhere? Would anyone have an idea if a disconnect exists for this model?

Also it's going to be very tough to help you with your problems not knowing the year make and model of your unit.
Most of us put it in our signature line.

Old 05-09-2016, 09:27 AM   #13

Good idea, I did put it in the title of my post.
Old 05-25-2016, 11:34 AM   #14

Battery Disconnect Update

Took the battery into the coach and connected it directly to the panel terminals and powered all the 12v electrical lights/appliances successfully.
Toned out the positive and negative wires from the panel to battery connectors and could not produce a sound.
Would anyone know if the positive power line from the battery runs directly to the panel or would it make a stop at the breakaway switch? The wiring from the battery appears to go up from the battery and towards the front of the fifth wheel. I have yet to figure out how to access and trace the wiring further unfortunately.

Ford F250 7.3
2007 Flagstaff 8528 GTSS
Old 05-29-2016, 08:48 PM   #15

My 2109S has a breaker mounted to the left side frame rail under the camper toward the very front. There is a tiny button on it that you can push to reset it.

My camper also has a battery disconnect below the fridge to the right of the fuse panel.
Old 06-01-2016, 08:37 AM   #16

That was exactly the solution. I had two switches actually. I think the one by the battery was good but the one by the pin was tripped for sure.
Thanks much!

Tags
battery, battery disconnect