Old 08-24-2015, 11:02 AM   #21
The jack assembly slides side to side. It is how it self levels. Problem is that when the jacks are extended there is no locking feature, so it can still slide. With kids running around inside the trailer each end can rock side to side. To make the camper more stable there needs to be a way to lock the jack system in place.

Further searching on the forum has revealed that the JT strong arm system exists for this purpose. I'll look into installing those. However it seems that a simple locking system on the leveling jacks would accomplish the same thing.

ncbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 05:49 AM   #22
Anyone know where the electric stabilizer jack's fuses are ???

2014 Flagstaff 831BHDS
2010 Ram 2500 Cummins 4.10s - Superchip'd
Built-in Controller
Hellwig Sway Bar 7272
Equalizer Hitch system
Long Islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 09:44 PM   #23
We've got a 2015, and so far things have gone really well. Had 2 minor warranty issues taken care of recently - the top of the blinds over the dinette pulled out and had to be reconnected and a screw on the door of the outside kitchen had to be repaired b/c it was in crooked and had to be adjusted for the door to close easily. I could have done either of these jobs, but being that we store out TT at the dealership we bought it, why not let them do the work?

One thing I really want to do is get rid of the blue led lights in the fridge - what a pain. Feels almost like I'm using night vision to find my food. My RV isn't for a "tactical experience"
Ranger431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 11:00 AM   #24
Does anybody actually use the outdoor kitchen? It has limited usage as far as I'm concerned. I prefer to use the grill and would really like a griddle. I may look into replacing the outside stove for something more useful.
ncbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 06:07 PM   #25
Ours is a 2014 and we've had a few small things go wrong like one of the shocks for outside kitchen door went bad (name, part number and website of manuf. is on the shock) and we also had a right rear blow out that ripped off the rear set of steps and tossed me across the highway. We have no warranty as it was classified as used but only small things so far. We use the outside kitchen a lot and I too agree the stove isn't very practical.

SA3056 is offline   Reply With Quote