Old 05-18-2010, 12:47 PM   #11
Originally Posted by rohlingerrv View Post
I ordered the pedestal legs and bases from camping world, 2 legs and 4 bases for around $40
Thanks. I didn't think they had them but after your post I looked a little harder and found it. Also 2 legs and 4 bases on order now. ~Al

AlWaysSumptin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:46 PM   #12
Is your table on your slide out? If so does that present a problem for attaching the base to the floor? Such as not thick enough material to connect the base to? I agree that the legs suck but I have thought about making the feet extend further either with wood on the bottom or some other way. Let us know how the pedestal bases work.

swayze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:32 PM   #13
If you do a search on the forum with the words "question regarding dinette"
it will pull up a post from last winter, where one member posted the pictures of his conversion of the dinette table.

I am also doing this conversion, mostly because I want to be able to stop for lunch and have the table ready to go when we are travelling. Also every time my kids sit at the current table they jiggle it all over the place!

Lady Wendolyn

2003 21 ft Forrest River Shamrock

Manitoba Canada
ladywendolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:29 PM   #14
Flagstaff Table

Originally Posted by AlWaysSumptin View Post
Thanks. I didn't think they had them but after your post I looked a little harder and found it. Also 2 legs and 4 bases on order now. ~Al
Did you install the base, single adjustable type for the dinette table?
I was looking at the pedastel from Camping World but was concerned about enough of a floor, with the slide out provision!??
Wanderer, "all who wander are not lost"
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:44 AM   #15
My Coleman pup had metal recieving brackets screwed to the wall, and metal catches screwed to the wall side of the table. With the legs down, it was very sturdy hooked on to the wall. My V lite has the same table as you all have, I think, and mine isn't wobbly at all. Hmmmmm....Randy

/SIGPIC]'08 V-lite Flagstaff 30WRLS
'06 Ram 1500 QC hemi Reese dual cam sway control,
K&N series 77 intake, Hellwig helper spgs. LT tires,
Flowmaster "true duals", 380 h.p., Bilstein shocks
08flagvlite is offline   Reply With Quote