Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2019, 09:53 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 2
Smile Corner cap parts

I have a 2010 Flagstaff Classic Super Lite camper and need a rear right corner cap and am having a hard time finding it.

Anyone have any helpful advice or know where I can order one from? I could really use it. My RV dealership is having a hard time getting one, stating that Forest River only shows a different type of corner cap, but I ordered one several years ago. I sure hope my camper isn't too old to get this part.

jfarnsworth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:32 AM   #2
Head Rambler
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Southwest Alabama
Posts: 6,694
Have you tried contacting one of the RV salvage yards?

Can you post a picture of it?
If all else fails you may be able to have one 3d printed.
Salem 29RKSS Pushing a GMC Sierra 2500HD!
Gotta go campin!
Bama Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 AM.