Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-24-2011, 11:30 AM   #1

crack on outside wall & soft floors.

We have a 07' 831 BHSS super lite! I'm having 3 problems, that I need Help!
1st I have a crack on the back right wall, near corner of slide. (See pic) this just happened. We are looking for all paperwork, to see how long our warranty is. Question does FR have any recalls on this problem!
2nd- the left front (see pic) cap, ridge seal cap keeps popping off. I have installed, larger screws, along with adding extras but it keeps popping lose!
3rd-Our floors are getting soft in the kitchen area (middle rv) I know of no water getting on floors to make this happen. Has anyone had these problems?
Other then this we love our Rv! We camp every other week end, and some weeks as long as 4-5 day trips...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Crack 01.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	8790   Click image for larger version

Name:	Crack 02.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	8791   Click image for larger version

Name:	Front Cap.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	8792  
poplejeune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:34 PM   #2
Grape Escape

Highly doubt they would cover anything under warrantee on an 07. Lots of stress towing this trailer and crack is not terrible,considering how little sidewall is in those locations just make sure no water gets into area. My floors felt spongy as well. Most likely sandwich construction of floor delaminated a bit in high traffic area, Not sure if these are constructed for a 100# person or a 200# person. My Cardinal floor only squeeks in bath area which is only area in the whole trailer constructed that way.
44 for 2011, 38 for 2012, 35 for 2013, 51 for 2014
dezolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:40 PM   #3

well I will see, I made a call into Fac. and waiting for a reply!
poplejeune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

good luck ! And welcome to the forum!
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #5

We have a 2011 Flagg 28RKWS 5er that has several spots in the Kit/LR/bath that have sunken areas now. Went from spongy to sagging.

I had concerns about the laminated floor/roof construction due to the ultra thin materials that were used (salesman talked me over the issue, lol). Our warranty ran out back in July while we were camphosting out of state.

Irratated does not cover how i feel and now I wander if I am looking aat having to have the entire floor replaced, sigh!

We are now full timers and sold a well constructed Class A due to engine mileage...

What is the collective groups expierence with FR standing behind their products?
Brantime is offline   Reply With Quote