Old 05-05-2014, 10:43 PM   #11

Sooooo, the gong show continues!!!! The dealer, Paradise RV in Grande Prairie, Alberta sent my 5th wheel back to the factory for repair. Went there last weekend to have a look and pick it up. When we got there (120 miles from where we live) they said we have good news and bad. The good news was that it was back, the bad was they drove it through a windstorm on the way back and the bottom tin on the door side got blown off, there is a big stain on the lino, grease stains on the carpet, chips on the molding around one of the slides, shower head missing and they never bothered to call me and let me know!!!!!! They are telling me they will give me what I paid for it on a trade, but of course want to soak me on the difference. What a gong show!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-05-2014, 10:48 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowmab View Post
Sooooo, the gong show continues!!!! The dealer, Paradise RV in Grande Prairie, Alberta sent my 5th wheel back to the factory for repair. Went there last weekend to have a look and pick it up. When we got there (120 miles from where we live) they said we have good news and bad. The good news was that it was back, the bad was they drove it through a windstorm on the way back and the bottom tin on the door side got blown off, there is a big stain on the lino, grease stains on the carpet, chips on the molding around one of the slides, shower head missing and they never bothered to call me and let me know!!!!!! They are telling me they will give me what I paid for it on a trade, but of course want to soak me on the difference. What a gong show!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got Milk??? How bout a good lawyer??

Old 05-05-2014, 10:55 PM   #13

Trailer Life Magazine Action Line often is able to help RV owners in dire straits. OP might want to consider that as a next-to-last resort, with the last resort being legal action.
2010 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3L | K&N filter | Hypertech Max Energy tune | Prodigy P3
Wmoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 11:00 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmoses View Post
Trailer Life Magazine Action Line often is able to help RV owners in dire straits. OP might want to consider that as a next-to-last resort, with the last resort being legal action.
Good suggestion, I went over the top reading his story, that's crazy! If the factory won't help, they don't belong in business.
Old 05-07-2014, 12:55 PM   #15
AKA KE2DX

Why am I NOT suprised...the factory really is there to build, NOT repair. They did such a lousey job on my delam problems that my only alternative was to trade it in on a new fiver.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:07 AM   #16

Hi all, another update. The gong show continues. They finally towed my Flagstaff IKWS 28 down to Indiana and replaced the 2 sides and the front the end of March. When it got back we went to pick it up, another 240 mile round trip. When we got there they said oops, should have told you before you came that they drove it through a major wind storm on the way back and ripped a bunch of tin off the bottom. There was also stains on the carpet and lino as well as taps missing!! They finally said okay we'll give you back what you paid for it on a trade. Fine, made the deal, now we are waiting for our new Sundance 3600 to be repaired!! Apparently when they did the PDI on it there is a seal screwed up on one of the slides!!!! Will it ever end.!!!!!
Old 06-03-2014, 08:35 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowmab View Post
Hi all, another update. ... They finally said okay we'll give you back what you paid for it on a trade. Fine, made the deal, now we are waiting for our new Sundance 3600 to be repaired!! Apparently when they did the PDI on it there is a seal screwed up on one of the slides!!!! Will it ever end.!!!!!
Any chance of running really fast away from these people? I mean ... seriously. The place is blighted. Either that or you are jinxed.
2010 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3L | K&N filter | Hypertech Max Energy tune | Prodigy P3
Wmoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 07:23 PM   #18

I bought my V-Lite from Paradise RV in GP but I had the PDI done in Luduc and picked it up there. I know Norm is trying to get all the crap straitened out down there but they have a lot of catching up to do. Hopefully with the new staff there they can get it heading in the right direction. Have you talked to the service guys in Leduc? They were great to deal with. The PDI was very well done. I will give them credit for giving your money back on the trade in. Not many would do that. Best of luck to you.

Tags
delamination