Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Considerable help here to

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130507_213439.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	29843

Old 05-07-2013, 10:40 PM   #22

I use one of these fans too. The best feature of it's function is to keep the frost from the fins which greatly reduces the effectiveness of the cooling (Iced fins.) I spent most of this past winter in the southwest where the humidity is low but in damper climates, icing of the fins can be a real problem and happens FAST. The fan also circulates/moves the air and is helpful when you bring in a load of new items from the store.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #23

Thanks for posting the picture...

I moved my sensor to that position and made the switch to AC. Checked on it this afternoon...refer went UP to 60!!
Could I have broken the sensor wire? I was being very careful with it.

Anyway...
Now I've set it back where it was in hopes that it will cool back down by this Sat. so I can fill it for our trip.

Maybe I should put it back on LP??

TERRY
Old 05-08-2013, 10:18 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by wood2turn View Post

I moved my sensor to that position and made the switch to AC. Checked on it this afternoon...refer went UP to 60!!

Now I've set it back where it was in hopes that it will cool back down by this Sat. so I can fill it for our trip.

TERRY
Terry, How long are you giving your fridge to cool after you open the door? If you've waited at least a hour and the inside temp is still at 60, I am certain you have problems with your unit, if you've set your controls correctly. Try this: Leave the door to the fridge closed at least 3 hours and then check the temp. Another thought, are you sure the fridge was properly programed to cool when you switched to AC? I wish a qualified fridge trouble-shooter would jump in here, but this is a real old thread. You might want to start a new post and state your problem. That way, you'll attract more attention by guys and gals that have dealt with, probably, the same issues you are having. Good luck.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:21 PM   #25
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wood2turn View Post

TERRY
Pull that plastic slider off the fins.
On the in side of slider you'll find a little probe with wires that should be at the top of the slider when it nests on the fins.