Old 08-27-2017, 08:20 AM   #1

E Pro and Geo Pro

I believe these two are identical but with different brand names. I find online posts and information on the Geo Pro, but nothing on the E Pro. I'm looking at the 19FD.

Can anyone verify, that other than the decals, these are the same? Also, if they are, why does Flagstaff make the identical trailer with different brands?

joindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 02:50 PM   #2
Site Team

Rockwood and Flagstaff are twin brands, made in the same factory and on the same assembly line.
Only difference is outside graphics and interior design.

Many RV manufacturers do this so dealers in the same area can sell either without infringing on the other dealer's brand.

Both of these are a brand new line, therefore there are only one or two members here that own one.

2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH and Prodigy BC
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 07:30 PM   #3

E Pro and Geo Pro are 7 1/2 wide versions of Micro and Mini models

A follow up, it also appears the Flagstaff and Rockwood Micro and Mini Lite models --19 feet...are identical...except 8 ft wide versions of narrower Pro and Geo. Only difference due to less width, is toilet is mounted slightly sideways because of less width, and very little room on side of murphy bed on E Pro and Geo Pro. My question....as much more online info on the Micro and Mini....and I assume any online info on frig, water heater, ac unit, power panel etc. would be the same, as I would like to use this online info for "how to" for my E Pro.
Old 08-29-2017, 06:20 PM   #4

Just wondering about your experience with yojr ero. I am considerr purchading a 19 fbs
BigGrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 06:41 PM   #5

New E Pro 19FD

I pick it up in couple weeks, and hope to take short trip to try it out before I put it in storage. Will post my experience at that time. I thought about the FBS but wanted to keep it simple and avoid any possible issues with a slide. Only my wife and I so thought the FD would meet our needs.
Old 08-30-2017, 07:14 PM   #6

We just picked up our E Pro 19fd last week, drove 3 hours to get a custom order that took 10 weeks from order to pick up. We love it!! Better than we expected. Took it to a local state park for 1 night before we go to Shenandoah National park in October. Everything worked perfectly!
mimiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 07:23 PM   #7

Just got ours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joindy View Post
I believe these two are identical but with different brand names. I find online posts and information on the Geo Pro, but nothing on the E Pro. I'm looking at the 19FD.

Can anyone verify, that other than the decals, these are the same? Also, if they are, why does Flagstaff make the identical trailer with different brands?
We researched a number of units. Love the layout of both Geo Pro/E Pro. Best I can tell they are exactly the same. We purchased the E Pro 19FD this past Saturday and did a one night test at an adjacent campground. Love the Murphy bed. The couch is comfortable. A few quirks (spare under the frame and tight toilet spacing). There is a lot of usable space in a very compact camper! Looking forward to many more camping adventures!
DGrissom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 07:29 PM   #8
Site Team

All Rockwood/Flagstaff(popups, Hybrids, TTs and 5th Wheels) are twin brands. Exactly the same except for outside decals and interior decor.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH and Prodigy BC
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:39 PM   #9

New E Pro 19FD owner to another

We can touch base if needed regarding our experience with the unit. I pick mine up.....brand new in couple weeks. Previous TT was 2009 Passport 25RB with rear slider. Pulled with Tundra and wanted something smaller...easier to pull, easier to park etc. Also could not get the Tundra in my garage, so downsized.

looking for new, or used vehicle to tow. Thinking of Toyota 4Runner. I only have about 16 3/4 feet of depth in my garage and almost everything you would consider for towing is at close to 17 feet or larger. 4Runner rated at 5000 lbs, think should be fine unless go out to Colorado etc. May go down to Smokies but don't anticipate that will be problem. I would think I could keep total weight of the E Pro around 3500 if travel light.

Joe L.
Northeastern Indiana.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:42 PM   #10

Looking at purchasing the Flagstaff E Pro FD19 in the near future. More than likely will be pulling it with a 2012 4Runner. Thanks for the info.

tbusby is offline   Reply With Quote