Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-14-2006, 09:19 PM   #1

Wink Flagstaff 27BHSS

Hi,

My wife and I are considering purchasing a 2007 Flagstaff 27BHSS and are interested in getting any feedback on how you like your Forest River Travel Trailer?

Thanks,
Happy Trails!
GandBL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:24 PM   #2

We have a Flagstaff 26 RKS and like it very much. The only issue with it is the one I created and had to fix. Otherwise, it has been a very good trailer. It is a 2004 model. The floorplan we have works best for us. We do not anticipate trading it any time soon. Good luck in your decision.

BTW, welcome to the forum. We hope you enjoy it here and look forward to your participation. Don't hesitate to ask questions about your potential purchase.

Kim

Hokiehall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 04:58 AM   #3
AKA Bluebird

Send a message via Yahoo to dimurrrw
I've had a 2007 827FLS, my third trailer, for about six months. So far there have been only a few minor problems and I consider it to be of good quality. I do suggest to folks, if the are ordering their unit, to order it without carpeting. Makes keeping it clean so much easier - especially if you have children or pets.

dimurrrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 07:55 AM   #4

2004 827 RBSS The only problem I have had was self inflicted creating a leak in the kitchen faucet. Little rubber washer slipped. We love the trailer and I feel I made the right choice.

Welcome to the site, Mike
MRimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 10:44 PM   #5

Hello,
Thank you all for the replies. My family and I are selling our 2000 Coleman Niagara Elite to purchase the new Flagstaff trailer. We searched all summer for the perfect lightweight RV with little success. We are very picky about the floorplan, colors, and quality. We have looked at every lightweight make and model that we could find from Keystone to Jayco. We were not able to find a model that we both liked.

We have actually not seen a Flagstaff except for photos via the internet. Everything that we have read and seen leads us to believe that Forest River builds a quality RV. I contacted a salesman at an RV store that sells Flagstaff and displayed an interest purchasing one. The salesperson took the specs of the trailer as we would want it equipped and ordered on back in mid July. We are going to look at it on Sunday and if all ok we will be purchasing it. I will let you all know how things turn out.

Thanks Again!!
GandBL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
27bhss, flagstaff