Old 02-25-2016, 10:00 AM   #1
Flagstaff 30 WRLIKS Slide Toppers

Hi Folks,

I've just purchased a 30WRLIKS and am getting ready to order 3 Dometic slide toppers for the unit. Unfortunately it's in winter storage and I don't have access to the unit. I have 2 questions:

1. Can anyone provide the length of the 3 slides? I believe the measurement should include the slide flange.

2. The slide that contains the table/chairs, and entertainment system has a second exterior awning. It appears this awning will interfere with the mounting bracket for the slide topper. Is there a special mounting bracket required to install the topper on this slide?

Thanks for your help,

CBSharky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 10:16 AM   #2
Are you planning on installing them yourself? I wanted to get them for my Crusader. It does not look very hard, just always scary drilling holes into your new unit. Thanks and I hope someone can help you out.

2016 Prime Time Crusader 294RLT

2016 Days Booked - 31!
Justice12t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 11:45 AM   #3
Yes, planning on doing the install ourselves. The mounting kit comes with full directions, as well as the appropriate screw package so hopefully it won't be too difficult.
CBSharky is offline   Reply With Quote

flagstaff, slide