Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-29-2010, 10:57 AM   #1

Flagstaff 8528BHSS Length

Hello all! First time poster here. We are looking at a Flagstaff 8528BHSS, but would like to know the total length. The web site says 30'-3", but I need an exact measurement from the front of the hitch to the back of the bumper (and spare if equipped). We only have 32'-6" to park it inside, and I don't want to order it, only to get it home and find out it is too short!

Does anyone have one of these models (the new one with the second bath and bunk slide) that they could measure for me? I would really appreciate it!

Thank you!
fordmantpw
fordmantpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:49 AM   #2

Hi we have that model and it measures 32'-5" from hitch to spare wheel mounted on the bumper, its a fab unit overall but we are having a few issues with the UK company that imported it for us
Coupey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:33 AM   #3

Thank you for measuring and for the response Coupey! Sounds like we will skip the spare tire carrier and it should fit.

Sorry to hear about your issues across the pond.

fordmantpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:25 PM   #4

Hello fordmantpw. Your Flagstaff's model # 8528BHSS breaks down as 8.5" wide 28 foot box (not inc. hitch and rear bumper) Bunk House Super Slide. From the front of your unit at the tongue, to the rear bumper, usually will add 3.6 feet to the advertised length (28ft.) Therefore, you should be looking at 31.6 ft. plus a spare beyond the bumper, if mounted that way. Hope this helps you. Randy
Flowmaster "true duals", 380 h.p., Bilstein shocks
08flagvlite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
28bh, 8528, flagstaff