Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 11:40 PM   #11
Junior Member
 
Stagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wumba
Stagger......You should have no problems towing that with a 2500HD. Plenty of truck.
Thanks!
__________________

__________________
Stagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:30 PM   #12
Junior Member
 
Stagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 15
Just got word that our 831BHDS came offline yesterday and is scheduled to ship to Houston this week . Finally! Not out of the woods yet still have the make ready and walk through to deal with but we have our fingers crossed!
__________________

__________________
Stagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:51 PM   #13
member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 336
Congratulations !Hope everything goes great for you guys.Enjoy your new TT I was told mine was coming off line the week of the 14th.Also that there is at least a 4 week delivery time.So I asked my dealer if memorial day was out of the question ? She replied not necessarily.Because they will send a driver out to pick it up as soon as they get a call that it is off line.She said she didn't want to tell me that we would have it in time just in case something happens.She only wanted to tell me what she knew for sure. [that it was coming off the week of the 14th]That don't' count it out yet lets get the unit off line first and then we will see what happens.
__________________
2016 Rockwood 8310SS Signature Ultralight
2017 F 250 6.2 gas 4.30 8' bed
HIDE OUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #14
Member
 
pbrackney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdefeo1
Congratulations !Hope everything goes great for you guys.Enjoy your new TT I was told mine was coming off line the week of the 14th.Also that there is at least a 4 week delivery time.So I asked my dealer if memorial day was out of the question ? She replied not necessarily.Because they will send a driver out to pick it up as soon as they get a call that it is off line.She said she didn't want to tell me that we would have it in time just in case something happens.She only wanted to tell me what she knew for sure. [that it was coming off the week of the 14th]That don't' count it out yet lets get the unit off line first and then we will see what happens.
That is awesome to hear!! It's going to be a fun summer. Hope to see your v-nose out there sometime.
__________________
Philip, DW, 3 DD, 1 DS, and Ginger our Dog
2017 Wildwood 30QBSS
2003 Ford Expedition 5.4 Liter with 3.73 Axle
Equalizer 4-Point Sway 12000# & Tekonsha P3
pbrackney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:26 AM   #15
Junior Member
 
Stagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 15
Just picked the 831BHDS up last saturday and it is AWESOME!!! It turned out to be a 2013 instead of a 2012. Taking our first trip this weekend to Port of Kimberling, MO. It took 11 weeks but well worth the wait!! Attached a few pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2290962231.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	14273   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-270397587.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	14274  
__________________
Stagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:06 PM   #16
Member
 
pbrackney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
Just picked the 831BHDS up last saturday and it is AWESOME!!! It turned out to be a 2013 instead of a 2012. Taking our first trip this weekend to Port of Kimberling, MO. It took 11 weeks but well worth the wait!! Attached a few pics.
I have not seen those rims on any of the 2013 trailers yet. Very interesting.
__________________
Philip, DW, 3 DD, 1 DS, and Ginger our Dog
2017 Wildwood 30QBSS
2003 Ford Expedition 5.4 Liter with 3.73 Axle
Equalizer 4-Point Sway 12000# & Tekonsha P3
pbrackney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:32 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Capsfloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lancaster TX
Posts: 246
That looks just like ours on color and graphics , I guess the 2 nd door leads to bathroom

You will love the out door kitchen
Ours is 831 RKSS , I'll have to look at our rims , I know there chrome , will check

Ours was built in 2011 , 2012 model on paper

Enjoy
__________________
2009 Rambox crew cab
2012 831 Flagstaff RKSS
2010 jeep Liberty
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic
Capsfloyd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:57 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrackney View Post
That is awesome to hear!! It's going to be a fun summer. Hope to see your v-nose out there sometime.
I dont see who has a V- Nose trailer you refer too. Youroo!!
__________________
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:02 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Capsfloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lancaster TX
Posts: 246
There must be a lot of flagstaff TT start with 831 ???
Are all 831's. Bumper pull TT ?

Don't know about the V nose ?
__________________
2009 Rambox crew cab
2012 831 Flagstaff RKSS
2010 jeep Liberty
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic
Capsfloyd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:29 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
4bnabird's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 117
Congrats! We just ordered ours this week. I sure hope it doesn't take as long as yours. We were told early July. So thinking that there is still plenty of time to camp. Only time will tell!
__________________

__________________
2005 Chevy 2500HD
2013 Flagstaff 8528BHWS
4bnabird is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:11 PM.