Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #21

Got the 831BHDS 3 weeks ago and pulled it from Houston to Table Rock Lake in Kimberling city , Missouri. Everything was awesome!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1574636884.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	14899  
Stagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:11 PM   #22

jdefeo1:
We ordered our Flagstaff on April 6th and hopefully will be taking delivery next weekend. Just about 10 weeks out this time of year. I have been in touch with the factory (here's the number) to check on status. Ask for Brett574) 642-2640. He can tell you when the build schedule is and you can go from there. Enjoy!
blopreste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:59 PM   #23

Stagger. I tow a 2012 831fkbss with a 2004 2500 6.0 3.73rear with a reese DC. Only problem I have is I FORGET its back there. Darn glad I have a navigator with a mouth. Saved me several times. Oh ya congrats and enjoy. Remember the turns.
woodsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:39 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagger
Got the 831BHDS 3 weeks ago and pulled it from Houston to Table Rock Lake in Kimberling city , Missouri. Everything was awesome!!
We have the same TT and love it. Are you from Houston?
jwittenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:39 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwittenberg

We have the same TT and love it. Are you from Houston?
We sure are! Northwest side, you?
Old 07-05-2012, 09:42 AM   #26

Texas city. Down by galveston.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:57 AM   #27

Quote:
Texas city. Down by galveston.
Where do you guys go camping?
Old 07-05-2012, 12:32 PM   #28

Next weekend we are going to Splashway water park in Sheridan. Then next moth we are going to Yogi. I think sometime this summer we are going to stay on the beach for a week. We have small kids so we do the kid friendly fun stuff. We have also been to Steven F Austin and wolf creek. Next year we are going back to Kerville and south padre.

Where do you like to go?
Old 07-06-2012, 12:26 PM   #29

Quote:
Next weekend we are going to Splashway water park in Sheridan. Then next moth we are going to Yogi. I think sometime this summer we are going to stay on the beach for a week. We have small kids so we do the kid friendly fun stuff. We have also been to Steven F Austin and wolf creek. Next year we are going back to Kerville and south padre.

Where do you like to go?
We just got back from Huntsville State Park last weekend ( really nice and wooded) and we are going to Somerville in two weeks. Austin has to be our favorite place to camp, Inks Lake State park is awesome as is Canyon of the Eagles. We are also going to Yogi next month( aug 10th) How
Long have you had your Flagstaff? We just got ours about a month and a half ago. We absolutely love it!!! A huge upgrade from our tiny popup!
Old 07-06-2012, 12:27 PM   #30

Quote:

Where do you like to go?
What did you think of Wolf Creek? My wife doesn't want to go because she thinks that the spaces are too close together, your thoughts?
Old 07-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #31

We bought ours in March but used it for the first time last weekend. My wife just had a baby so we did not get to use it until now. We love it. This our first camper we used to tent camp and stay in my inlaws 5th wheel.

As for wolf creek its not too bad if you are on the back side away from the water. We are going to Yogi some time in August I think. I will have to check with my trip planner she knows more than I do.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:01 AM   #32

3 days and counting until we pick up our new fiver. Been doing the happy dance all week. Too bad it's gonna be 3 weeks til we can get out with it. We have a trip scheduled which will take up 2 weekends but hey at least we got it and can get it ready (Hubby has a few mods planned anyway). Probably could have picked it up sooner but too much going on for us.

Ordered on 5/22, offline 6/29 and picking it up 7/20. 8 weeks total. We were told 8-10 so I don't think that is so bad.