Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-27-2010, 12:31 PM   #1

Flagstaff Vlite 30Wfks vs Windjammer 3008W

Can anyone recall seeing where the new models have an available bedroom slide now, in addition to the dining/living slide? Or did I dream that one up? Went to the Hershey show and should have bought the one they had on display but missed out on the deal. Now I can't find info relating to the bedroom slide.
graggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:56 PM   #2

I hope you dreamed that one up. Our new 30wfks is coming in next week. The bedroom slide was not an option 5 weeks ago. That would definitely be something we would have ordered!!
Chiplynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:19 PM   #3

lucky you are for getting your 30wfks! It is a very nice model, nice sized rooms and bathroom area. Good use of the V up front. Maybe that bed slide was a dream!
Old 10-02-2010, 09:50 PM   #4

Dream Come Trus

We went to pick up our new Flagstaff V-lite today and to our surprise the 30wfks is now the wfkss. IT HAS A rear slide out for the bedroom. I think someone is overhearing our wishes!!!! No longer a dream - a reality!!!
Chiplynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:54 AM   #5

We are picking our 3008w up tomorrow!! When we ordered it they didn't have any info on a bedroom slide, but it came in with the slide. The dealer said that was standard now. There is so much more room which I am sure we will utilize!!!

good luck
Old 10-03-2010, 08:24 AM   #6
Wanna Be Camper

Nice to see, I think we would have ordered it instead of the 30WRLS had the slide been available in March when we ordered as that is what sold us on the WRLS was the bedroom size with the slide.

Congrats and enjoy your new units.

John & Deb
2011 F250 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab 6.2
2011 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:35 PM   #7

That's like good karma or something!! I can't believe they came in with the bed slides like that, and finding info on the internet regarding the slides seems to be tough. But now that it's official, we should see more on them. Congrats and hope you both have lot's of fun camping!!

Tags
3008w, flagstaff