Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-15-2010, 06:25 PM   #21

I came to this thread late, but was able to read the "stories" from start to finish & enjoy the pictures from the dealership. Wife & I are jealous! Something to shoot for...I'm happy for you folks..congrats!....enjoy your new coaches!

2017 Rockwood Ultra Lite Signature 8289WS
2005 F-250 Super Duty diesel
Pourme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 07:03 AM   #22
Wanna Be Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondoggle View Post
We bought our V-Lite from Cheyenne about 2 months ago and love it, No problems to report so far. We have the 30wrlts with the dinnette and love all of the storage inside. Wish it had a little more storage outside. I guess that's why we have a truck, LOL.

Off topic, can someone tell me where the water filter goes? I can't seem to find the canister that the filter goes in.

Good luck and have fun, the TT is the best floor plan we found. No regrets!!
Not sure where it is in your but I turned the water pump on and ran some water to get the pump to run. Then I just followed the noise and found the access panel to the pump and the filter was right there with the pump. Of course yours may be different.

John & Deb
2011 F250 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab 6.2
2011 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:40 AM   #23

It is under the sink, and on mine, the fresh tank is on the floor under the sink, and you must remove a side panel in the storage cabinet below the sink in order to gain access to the pump and filter, as well as the petcock to drain the fresh water tank. Your newer unit may be a little different, however the filter still has to be inline, near the pump. Randy
Flowmaster "true duals", 380 h.p., Bilstein shocks
08flagvlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:21 AM   #24
Wanna Be Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08flagvlite View Post
It is under the sink, and on mine, the fresh tank is on the floor under the sink, and you must remove a side panel in the storage cabinet below the sink in order to gain access to the pump and filter, as well as the petcock to drain the fresh water tank. Your newer unit may be a little different, however the filter still has to be inline, near the pump. Randy
Well isn't that weird, our 30WRLS has the pump and filter inside the L/H door under the entertainment unit beside the sub. BTW off topic but I sure do like your choice of car. Is it stock? Back in the day (late 70's) I had a 69 Mach 1 428 with the drag pak. My fav stangs have always been the 69-70 and the 71-73.

John & Deb
2011 F250 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab 6.2
2011 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 04:41 PM   #25

Thanks for the help on the filter location.
Boondoggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 06:46 PM   #26

Cheyenne camping is about 8 miles from my house. I purchased my Flagstaff 831QBSS from them. I am currently working with the service department on some delam issue, but so far they are courteous and friendly. I can only say they give me the impression they want to help and correct the issue.
macbwt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:43 PM   #27

We are working on buying the 21WRS v-lite. We are excited. I had a slightly larger Rockwood which we decided to change out. We both fell in love with this trailer and hope it will be good for us. Just the two and I like the flexibility of having the slide in or out and still being able to get to the kitchen, batch and bed with the slide in (it just covers the couch and dinette. Good for using in route. Anyone out there have the 21 WRS
erinsluck09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flagstaff