Old 08-26-2011, 08:00 AM   #11
We have the 8528 TBWS and love it. You will never find the perfect camper, but you can come close. We love the outdoor kitchen and that was why we bought this model. The bunk room in the back has a door and our 15 yr old son loves that. He can sleep in with his door closed. The only thing I don't like is the double sewage/gray water dump valves on the trailer. I bought a "Y" and two sets of hoses and it works fine, still wish it only had one. We camp on average once a month, so we use it. The few issues so far: The big slide had to be re-adjusted, it came in to far and dented a cabinet door, (door replaced and slide adjusted at dealer) the outdoor fridge quit working, (dealer replaced fridge) and front slide quit working, (dealership put tech on phone with me. Found a loose wire coming off battery, fixed myself). It tows good and I love the way it looks.

2011 Flagstaff 8528 TBWS
2008 Duramax Diesel
Chevy 3500 LTZ Dually
Kpinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:49 AM   #12
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
Originally Posted by holly View Post
Funny. I just saw a post of yours under Palomino and was going to send you a message. Anyway, just wondering if you've had any problems with yours? There is no dealer here so we are dealing out of province. With that being said, we would purchase without actually seeing it. We are trying to decide between the Flagstaff 8528 TBWS and the Sabre BHOK. The Flagstaff is winning because of weight and price. The selling features for us are the bunks and outdoor kitchen. And yes we have 3 children! So any feedback, positive or negative would be appreciated. My biggest concern is mould and dampness which is what we encountered with our travel trailer although maintenanced, winterized and stored properly.
We have a sabre bhok-6 and love it. Excellent camper for the money.
You'll need a hefty truck to pull it tho as dry weight I believe is 9600 lbs.
3/4 ton with a diesel.
So far we have liked everything about it. Fit and finish seems to be top par.
we have only had our a month but everything is going great.
If you have any questions specs. Or need son dimensions let me know
I have a few pics on my album

TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote