Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-10-2018, 08:30 PM   #1

Help to confirm TV size for e-pro

Hi
We are new to rv. This is the first time we get a rv. My wife and I are picking up a 19FD E-Pro in early April. As we finalize the deal earlier this year. We were told to drop off a TV mount and TV and the dealer will install it for us.
I am always thinking it is a 24 inch TV. But when I check around, it seems Flagstaff option is 22 inch TV. We would like to see if anyone have experience about what size is correct. We try to get a at least 24 inches TV, if 32 inch it will be great.
Our walk thru date is tentatively Apr 6, we are thinking dropping off the TV and mount by end of March latest.
Any suggestion welcome.

thx.
eseeweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 12:12 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eseeweb View Post
Hi

We are new to rv. This is the first time we get a rv. My wife and I are picking up a 19FD E-Pro in early April. As we finalize the deal earlier this year. We were told to drop off a TV mount and TV and the dealer will install it for us.

I am always thinking it is a 24 inch TV. But when I check around, it seems Flagstaff option is 22 inch TV. We would like to see if anyone have experience about what size is correct. We try to get a at least 24 inches TV, if 32 inch it will be great.

Our walk thru date is tentatively Apr 6, we are thinking dropping off the TV and mount by end of March latest.

Any suggestion welcome.

thx.

Hello, our 2018 came with the optional 22”, 12 volt LCD TV w/ DVD Player.
YBLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 12:22 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eseeweb View Post
Hi
Any suggestion welcome.

thx.
How wide is the TV space? Weight is not an issue no more than it would be in your house.
cavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 06:48 PM   #4

Benefit of factory option tv is it is 12 volt, so can operate off battery if needed.
joindy is offline   Reply With Quote