Old 01-07-2011, 06:24 PM   #1
Retired US Navy Diver
How do I get detailed diagrams of my V-lite?

How can I get detailed diagrams of my V-lite showing tank locations, etc? I'd like to know as I use my trailer for work all year round and sometimes travel w/ partially filled tanks. This will give me a better idea what affect the extra weight is doing to my trailer load.

gktsuda1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:57 PM   #2
Doubt that you will ever get anything like that. Personally I have never seen such an animal.

donn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:11 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
Well, it might help if you would post the year and model number. Maybe somebody that has one knows where the tanks are. Usually the black is under the toilet. The shower and sink are usually not far from each other, and the gray is near one of them. Can you look under the trailer and locate the tanks? Depending on your dump valve arrangement, might be able to follow the plumbing and get a general direction of whether the black is in front of the gray, or the other way.
2012 Ford F250 ext. Cab 4x4
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
2008 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic

2008 Work and Play 18LT
LadyWindrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:38 AM   #4
Retired US Navy Diver
I have a 2011 V-lite 21WRS. The underbelly is enclosed. I had hoped Forest River would be able to supply a diagram. So if you, windrider are correct all my weight will be on the tongue any time I leave liquid in the black, gray or fresh h2o tanks.
gktsuda1956 is offline   Reply With Quote