Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-28-2019, 08:26 AM   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danieloneil01 View Post
Where to?
Hamilton Branch, McCormick Co SC
Old 06-30-2019, 01:31 PM   #142

We have returned from our trip to Tuktayuktuk NWT. We live in Southern B.C. so this trip was 9,000 kms. We did not take our E-pro up the Dempster highway across the Arctic circle but we did take it all the way to Dawson City Yukon. We left it there while we went the rest of the way Jeep alone. We made sure to take another spare tire along for the trailer in case one of our Castle Rock tires blew. But so far we have not had anything mechanical break on our trailer. Aside from the initial interior quality issues that have been well documented nothing has gone wrong. Since new we have put about 15,000 kms on the trailer. I have been sure not to overload the the trailer and have made sure to obey speed limits and check the pressure. The road to the North had a lot of construction on it and parts of it were rough with a number of potholes. I hit a few but nothing blew so for those of you who are worried about the so called 'China Bomb' tires, no worries from me. Great trailer and with the Jeep Cherokee pulling it we averaged 16.1 l/100 km fuel economy. I am pretty pleased with the combination. Have a great summer everyone.
Old 07-01-2019, 06:37 AM   #143

Good Morning,
My wife and I picked up our 2020 19BH yesterday and we are super excited! First time with a TT and we have no idea what we are doing but very excited to learn and dive in!!

kossevv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:57 PM   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by kossevv View Post
Good Morning,
My wife and I picked up our 2020 19BH yesterday and we are super excited! First time with a TT and we have no idea what we are doing but very excited to learn and dive in!!

I hope you like it as much as we do ours. There is a lot of info on these forums that can help if issues arise. Do check out your trailer thoroughly, the RV industry is notorious for poor quality control and our trailers are no different then the rest. We have had a number of initial quality control issues but none of them have been structural. Poor fitting drawers, inferior drawer hardware, doors not lining up and murphy bed hardware not fastened adequately. All fixed relatively easily if you are handy and should be easily fixed by your dealer if the need arises. So, with that word of caution have fun with it. I think you made a good choice, we opted for the 19Fd but the 19BH is a nice unit.