Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2018, 11:03 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 11
How many Geo pro / epro owners are out there

How many Geo pro owners re out there, what models do yo have ?
__________________

philteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:13 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
SeaDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Idaho
Posts: 4,851
I think you are the only one! LOL
__________________

__________________
Retired Navy
Jake my sidekick (yellow Lab)
2017 RAM 2500 CC 4X4 Cummins Diesel
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:24 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 35
Forest River Forums - Search Results
stevenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 06:48 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Gainesville, FL
Posts: 11
just bought E-Pro E16BH

pick up our new camper this saturday
pbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 07:00 AM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Ohio
Posts: 12
We just got our EPRO19FD.

Perfect for the two of us, and one so-called dog.

Cheers
max_lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 07:14 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
GeoPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Edgewater, Fl.
Posts: 9
Just picked my 19fbs three days ago. I'm doing a few mods to it, but am really surprised at how well it is designed. I'm moving up from a 16' Casita (which I loved), so this RV feels huge inside.
GeoPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 06:45 AM   #7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Ohio
Posts: 12
We liked the layout. The model has everything we needed. And, perfect weight. May I ask what mods are you adding?
max_lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 10:12 AM   #8
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoPro View Post
Just picked my 19fbs three days ago. I'm doing a few mods to it, but am really surprised at how well it is designed. I'm moving up from a 16' Casita (which I loved), so this RV feels huge inside.
Picking up my 19FBS in a couple months. I'm also curious as to what mods you are gonna be doing.
EricP7040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 07:04 AM   #9
Junior Member
 
GeoPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Edgewater, Fl.
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_lynn View Post
We liked the layout. The model has everything we needed. And, perfect weight. May I ask what mods are you adding?
I'm not doing any major modifications. Today, I lined the front pass thru with OSB plywood to make it more durable. My trips are usually thousands of miles, so I think that I will replace the stock tires. My 19fbs is prewired for solar, so that is next. Added 4" memory foam mattress topper. Added some indirect lighting. Added lighting in front pass thru.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180227_142200.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	238.0 KB
ID:	163775  
GeoPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 08:35 AM   #10
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Ohio
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoPro View Post
I'm not doing any major modifications. Today, I lined the front pass thru with OSB plywood to make it more durable. My trips are usually thousands of miles, so I think that I will replace the stock tires. My 19fbs is prewired for solar, so that is next. Added 4" memory foam mattress topper. Added some indirect lighting. Added lighting in front pass thru.
I've wondered about the stock tires but we do not play anything distance this year. Good idea on the mattress topper. Think we will go for something like that.
I think once we get started other ideas for comfort and convenience will come to mind.

Cheers
__________________

max_lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 PM.