Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-08-2010, 08:18 AM   #1

Smile Micro lite model 23fb

Hi,
we have never camp before. We just bought a flagstaff micro lite 23fb. I do not find anything good or bad about this travel trailer on any these forms. Of course i coulded find my head if it wasn't attached. Is this a good buy? And does anyone have any pros & cons on this model?

Thanks,
bhux indianapolis, indiana
bhux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:44 PM   #2

I don't have the same model but we have been happy with our Micro Lite. We have had some problems - water leaks from plumbing fittings, a light that did not work, a faulty Concertone - but these issues I blame on the dealer as much as Forest River because they should have been caught during pre delivery prep. It seems well constructed overall but it is a lightweight and I have noticed the floor is thin and a bit spongy. For the weight and price I think it is a good buy.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:08 AM   #3

We have the 21fb which is the same floor plan just two feet shorter.It has been trouble free and it tows great.I did replace the zx75 concercrap with a Voyager AWM930.
cat1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:34 PM   #4

I have a 23fbs same floor plan only sideout were dinning area is. No problems with unit. Front window cover blew open while traveling, Flagstaff cover it after talking to them. Check the screws that hold the latch on add red lock tight to them. Very happy with dealer and Flagstaff.
2001 H-D Dyna
Honda 2000i
Champion gen 4000
buccello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:27 PM   #5

We just purchased the 23fb a few weeks ago. So far love it and no issues.
We have only been on a few short trips, but look forward to a Yellowstone adventure next year. Maybe Grand Canyon this summer.
Old 05-08-2014, 06:07 AM   #6

I had the 21 FBRS for a year and just traded it on the 25 DS and love them both. Had no issues with the 21 FBRS, well except for the Dometic toilet issue. Only had the 25 DS out once so far but everything worked so hopefully it will be trouble free as well. Congrats and enjoy the camper.

Tags
23fb, flagstaff