Old 03-26-2018, 09:40 AM   #1

Micro Lite Outside Kitchen Refrigerator Current Draw?

Has anyone checked on the current draw for the outside kitchen refrigerator on a Micro Lite 25 xxx or similar?

I'm hoping I can get a good idea of how much inverter capacity I need to run the outside kitchen refrigerator on my 25BDS (2018 model) without having to unbolt the unit and look for the "sticker".

2nd part of question, for those who might have installed inverters to run this refrigerator, which type of inverter will get the job done? Will a MSW work OK or is the refrigerator "sine wave sensitive"?

With all the upgrading I have done on the 12V side of the trailer I have plenty of power available from the tow vehicle to run the refrigerator from an inverter while underway and still add charge to the main battery bank. (#4 AWG wire and a nice HD alternator help immensely). Just curious what others may have used to run this refrigerator, if any have at all. Since the refer has no freezer unit in it I'd surmise it's power requirements are less than a full residential type with freezer unit.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

2018 Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BDS
2004 Nissan Titan
TitanMike is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
lite, refrigerator