Old 01-22-2019, 03:57 PM   #1

New 21FBRS very soon

After 6 years with a MH, We've switched to a Flagstaff 21 FBRS. We have the unit on hold at a dealership on the other side of the state and have plans to pick it up on the 8th of Feb. weather permitting. Looking forward to bring it home and getting it out this coming summer. I want to get a observation and back up camera for it so I can see what's behind me better, any suggestions on a camera system? I think I have most of what is needed for the trailer from the MH but if any one can think of something which may be needed for a trailer please advise.

Happy Camping

Old 01-23-2019, 08:09 AM   #2
TRD

You stated your question correctly by asking for an observation camera. A backup only system usually does not provide a clear picture when driving at highway speeds.

The Furrion 729125 Vision S Black 4.3" Vehicle Observation System is the next generation to the unit we have on our Flagstaff 25BDS. Your Flagstaff should already have a mounting bracket with power connection installed. Less than 5 min installation.

Our Furrion 381556 FOS48TAPK-BL works great. No cut out or interference when driving. There are larger screen options from Furrion, but the smaller 4.3" screen works great for us mounted on the windshield suction mount right below the rear view mirror.

I wish the price was lower.. but it works and no regrets. Oh yes, the backup function also works great. I believe the new units provide 1 way audio to the screen to communicate backup instructions from a spotter.

TRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 05:15 PM   #3

for an observation camera go to tadi brothers website. they have an adapter to the furion mount that will work with their cameras which I think are better than the furrion.
tdiller is offline   Reply With Quote