Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-26-2017, 04:18 PM   #1

new member, looking at a 25bds

hello all,

i have camped since i was a kid, way past that age now. we are looking at and strongly considering a flagstaff micro lite 25bds, or a rockwood 2507s. they are the same thing in different clothes...

does anyone have one, any feedback you would like to share?
we have been to a few rv shows, and like this model best. we wanted an expandable for a while, but realize that no noise barrier with the tent ends could be a problem, as she is a light sleeper. love the murphy bed to maximize the space available, and the outdoor kitchen is almost a must have for us. we love to cook, and this could make it easier and more social. it is just the two of us, with a rare guest, so sleeping many people is not a concern for us. our basset hound will be just fine on the floor.

love to hear any advice others could offer, or cautions to this brand or model.

thank you for your help!!

tom and edie
rammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 07:49 AM   #2

We have a 2015 25KS that we love. Instead of the outdoor kitchen, we set up our own grill (Camp Chef). The outdoor kitchen option is cool, but I'm unwilling to give up the interior space. LOVE our huge bathroom.

Best of luck with your shopping.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:13 AM   #3

Thank you for the reply, think we are going to put a deposit down today on our choice!

Sent from my XT1254 using Forest River Forums mobile app
Old 03-28-2017, 10:16 PM   #4

You will like this camper, I personally own three trailers with the torsion axles ( 26 ft. black shadow car hauler,12 ft utility trailer , and the 25bhs) to me nothing pulls better not sure why more manufacturers don't use this setup, good luck
rarobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:27 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarobo View Post
You will like this camper, I personally own three trailers with the torsion axles ( 26 ft. black shadow car hauler,12 ft utility trailer , and the 25bhs) to me nothing pulls better not sure why more manufacturers don't use this setup, good luck
Thank you, we are very excited!!
Old 04-17-2017, 03:56 PM   #6

We own one. One of the best floor plans EVER! Gorgeous inside! Strongly consider the wood simulated floors and maple cabinetry. It looks awesome together. Don't forget tank heater option if you live in a state that freezes. You will LOVE this camper!
iMaki is offline   Reply With Quote