We took delivery of a new to us fifth wheel this last Saturday. This is an upgrade from a Coleman pop-up we sold several years ago. We're in the process of making it our own, and as this is our first trailer with built in toilet, refrigerator, etc. several questions have come up:
1. Who else here has or has had the 824RLS? Likes/dislikes?
2. Where can I find a manual for the KIB Micro Monitor? It's not giving me a reading on the fresh water or black water tanks, or a reading on the battery.
3. I searched and found several threads on the GEO method of black water tank maintenance. Other that not using bleach, is this still a good method?
4. We did a test over the weekend on toilet paper. Taking 4 sheets folded in half of our house brand (Charmin Ultra Soft) and Camco 2 ply, in a ball canning jar half full of water. After two days both seemed to have broken down about the same amount. Is there any advantage to the high dollar Camco paper?
5. Does switching the interior lights to LED require different fixtures, or are the LED's compatible with existing fixtures?
6. Recommend a good replacement for the carbon monoxide alarm. Ours doesn't work, and anyway says is should be replaced by June 2013.
7. Does wine, being it is a liquid, count against the dry weight. Since we drink mostly dry wine I suppose it will.
I'm sure other questions will occur as the next few days go by, but this will get me started.