Old 01-05-2019, 11:42 AM   #1

Slideouts

I have a 2014 Flagstaff classic superlight with 3 slideouts. After returning from my last trip the 3 slides won't move at all. They worked perfectly on the trip just after when I came home they wont move. All the other electrical components work just not the 3 slides. Is there a breaker somewhere for the slides that I haven't found. Everything else works as it should.

fsueric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 12:02 PM   #2

Find your board with the mini-breakers on it. Usually close to the battery(s). The tiny little button on the side of the mini-breakers has probably popped out. Push it back in.

I am not familiar with your model of camper so this may not be specific to your problem.

2016 F350 CC Dually Powerstroke 4x4
2014 Cedar Creek 34RLSA w/Level Up
2007 HD Ultra Classic 103
SlowrideHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 12:04 PM   #3

The location of my board is inside the front compartment (right under the fifth wheel kingpin), mounted on the wall which is just a couple feet from my batteries.

2016 F350 CC Dually Powerstroke 4x4
2014 Cedar Creek 34RLSA w/Level Up
2007 HD Ultra Classic 103
SlowrideHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 12:36 PM   #4

My fuse and breaker box are inside the kitchen under a cabinet. I have checked all the fuses and breakers and all seem to be in order.
Before my last trip I had to replace a bad switch for the power awning could it be that they are just going bad and need replaced? I guess I could spend the $6 a switch and replace them all to see if that does the trick. I just didnt figure they would all go out at once.
fsueric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 01:25 PM   #5
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsueric View Post
My fuse and breaker box are inside the kitchen under a cabinet. I have checked all the fuses and breakers and all seem to be in order.
Before my last trip I had to replace a bad switch for the power awning could it be that they are just going bad and need replaced? I guess I could spend the $6 a switch and replace them all to see if that does the trick. I just didnt figure they would all go out at once.
The fuses/resettable breakers to which SlowrideHD is referring are not in the fuse and breaker box inside your unit. They are near the battery and outside the unit. If it's a 5th wheel, they are in the front storage under the kingpin. If it's a travel trailer, they're probably under the front edge of the unit or under the A-frame/tongue.

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 =111/'19 = 74; booked = 12
Mr. Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 04:37 PM   #6

Own 2018 Flagstaff Super Lite 27BHWS w/2 slides & my slide out board is inside the front storage compartment @ the upper most left side corner of the compartment. Hope this helps.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:46 AM   #7
Pickin', Campin', Mason

On our 2016 Classic Super Lite 5th wheel the circuit breaker for the slides (and the landing jacks) are mounted on the on the long wall of the front storage compartment directly behind the battery box. They have a red rubber cover over the mounting studs for the wires

They look like this. The the small black button on the side is the reset.

TST Tire Monitor w/Repeater - Sinemate 3500w Gen.

Days Camped: '16=46 '17=30 '18=51 '19=42
5picker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide