Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-22-2017, 12:22 PM   #1

Super Lite 526RLWS

Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the mattress that comes with the Flagstaff Super Lite 526RLWS? I did not know if it is a RV Queen, regular queen or king mattress. We have a brand new Serta Orthopedic mattress and if it fits I'll put it in the 5th wheel. Also is there a regular bed frame in the unit? Sorry for crazy questions but I wanted to reach out to Flagstaff owners before we go to the dealer and place our order. Thanks to everyone.
navygrandparents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 12:27 PM   #2

Mine was a Serta Mattress, regular queen size. Where are you shopping at?
Wobbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 12:58 PM   #3

Thanks for your reply. I just saw on the Flagstaff site that it comes with a full size 60"X 80" Serta mattress. We just purchased a new Serta Orthopedic $900 mattress and foundation for our bed at home and were thinking about putting it in the 5th wheel. Do you know if the bed now has a frame that is on the floor or raised? Sorry for the "dumb" questions.
Old 09-22-2017, 01:21 PM   #4

You can only use the mattress. There is a lift deck under the mattress with storage. I do not think your new box and mattress would work unless you wanted to use a step ladder to get in bed and those late night nature calls could be dramatic.
Wobbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:28 PM   #5

Thanks Wobbles,
I was hoping to at least use the mattress and wasn't sure if it had a lift w/storage or straight on the floor. You have been a big help.

Tags
lite