Old 04-02-2012, 05:16 PM   #11

Gshawver did you make a decision on a trailer? Just curious as to how things are going for you and your TT.

Equalizer 4-Point Sway 12000# & Tekonsha P3
pbrackney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:03 AM   #12

30wtbs

We should have ours coming off the line today. Ordered in April and have been chomping at the bit ever since. The factory supervisor was kind enough to send us photos of the production process as we live in Florida and can't tour the factory. We looked at literally hundreds of RV's and with a small family and many friends, this was the best solution. We literally researched campers for over a year before deciding on this unit. I have not heard or read anything negative (except for the typical warranty stuff) about these and everyone seems to be gushing about the quality. Hopefully I will be picking mine up this next weekend. Definitely check out this post from below. How can you beat it?http://www.disruptiveweb.com/images/warranty_addon.pdf

Old 06-07-2012, 02:11 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by blopreste
We should have ours coming off the line today. Ordered in April and have been chomping at the bit ever since. The factory supervisor was kind enough to send us photos of the production process as we live in Florida and can't tour the factory. We looked at literally hundreds of RV's and with a small family and many friends, this was the best solution. We literally researched campers for over a year before deciding on this unit. I have not heard or read anything negative (except for the typical warranty stuff) about these and everyone seems to be gushing about the quality. Hopefully I will be picking mine up this next weekend. Definitely check out this post from below. How can you beat it?http://www.disruptiveweb.com/images/warranty_addon.pdf
You are going to love it!!!! We love ours. Great quality in ours. The floor plan is like no others. The master bed room in the back is awesome! Be sure to post pics and let us know how it goes.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:59 PM   #14

We sure will.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:21 PM   #15

Awsome trailer we love ours have had it form two months now.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:30 AM   #16

V-Lite 30WTBS

Great picture. Is that a Ford Excursion you are pulling this with? If so, what is the actual loaded tongue weight of your unit?
Old 06-11-2012, 10:00 AM   #17

Haven't gone to the scales yet it sits well totaly loaded I added a bit by relocating the spare tire to under the lp tank. http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/r...-05-27_742.jpg
Old 06-11-2012, 10:09 AM   #18

What size hitch do you have? 1,000? 1,200?
Old 06-11-2012, 10:11 AM   #19
Hob

We finally found a new 2011 30 WTBS at Cheyenne Camping Center in Walcott, IA. It had a few things on it but most people didn't want, the table with 4 chairs in the slide-out and no slide in the bedroom. Just being the DW, the DD (meaning Dear Dog), and me it was perfect for us. Slowly modifying it for us. Use the 4 bunks up front for storage and took out the couch and going to remove the table and 4 chairs. They will be replaced with 2 small folding tables and a couple smaller easy chairs.

The reason we need so much storage area is we hunt, fish, and DW sews. We also tend to stay out 4 to 6 weeks at a time. I look like Herk when I pull out. Have most of the tools, jacks, and just in case parts I might need. We also carry a large folding table and 2 extra folding chairs in case we have company for a meal.

The 2011 was the exact year I was looking for in a trailer. It has only the large living room slide because I'm old and cranky and another slide would just mean more maintenance. I'm into taking life easy. We haven't found the exact chairs for the living area we are looking for but will find them eventually. So far, it has been all we want in a trailer. The dog has a bed in the bedroom and the living area so she can keep an eye on us and we both have our own table areas with the small folding tables. (DW tells me it keeps my clutter on a table to a minimum.)
In trying to keep this short I'll back out now and just say the 30 WTBS is perfect for us and our needs.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:11 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by blopreste
What size hitch do you have? 1,000? 1,200?
I use a 1200# equalizer hitch on my expedition and love it. Works perfectly. Actually I think the TT pulls better loaded. No sway or that sucking feeling when big rigs pass.