Old 04-27-2014, 06:28 AM   #1
Video review of the MicroLite 21 FBRS

I cleaned out my MicroLite 21 FBRS in preparation to trade it on a MicroLite 25 DS. So I shot a video review of it and posted it to YouTube. It was a great camper but my wife and I wanted a little more space and a better shower.

2014 Sunseeker 2860DS
gmacklem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:28 AM   #2
Your video is quite distorted to the point that it looks like it was shot using a fisheye lens. I found it very difficult to view and quit watching. If you plan to use it to sell your trailer you might consider reshooting the video. Just my 2 cents.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:22 AM   #3
Nice trailer and I am sure that it will sell fast if priced right. It appears to be in excellent shape.

I do agree with Oakman though - the distortion is way too much although the quality of the picture and sound is quite good. You should consider re-shooting the video with a less wide-angle lens. Or just use photos on a website with the proper verbiage. This was my listing for the last RV i sold and it was very well appreciated by the final buyer who drove 1200 miles from NC to Houston on the basis of that web page and phone conversations.
2014 Flagstaff Super Lite 27RLWS Emerald Edition | Equal-i-zer 1200/12,000 4-point WDH
2010 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3L | K&N filter | Hypertech Max Energy tune | Prodigy P3
Wmoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:04 AM   #4
Video review of the MicroLite 21 FBRS

Perhaps for those who have never seen this model it seemed distorted but it shows the full camper. If shot with a regular lens it would have shown much less of the interior in the frame. Great little camper and perfect for those who have smaller vehicles to tow with. This particular model sells like hot cakes. Good luck with the sale.
I have some friends that live on Lake Sinclair Georgia that purchased this model a few months ago.
Chuck and Joanne
2014 Flagstaff Super Lite Classic 27RLWS Emerald
2013 Dodge 2500 4x4 Laramie Crew
Equal-i-zer 1200/12,000 4-point WDH
Slympicins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 04:26 PM   #5
I just posted a review of my new MicroLite 25 DS but this time I didn't move the camera around while doing the review. If you guys would take a look when you get a chance and let me know if you think the new video is better than this video I would appreciated it. Always looking for ways to improve.

Video review of the MicroLite 25 DS
2014 Sunseeker 2860DS
gmacklem is offline   Reply With Quote