We are still waiting to hear about our Flagstaff Vlite??
Sales person a few weeks ago said is should be rolling off the factory this week. Well my husband has called and emailed the salesperson at the dealer on friday and yesterday. NO returned calls or emails. Well if we do not leave by Friday of this week to drive up to Elkhart to get it the dealer is going to have it sit on his lot waiting for us till end of June. I am working summer camp and hard to take off.
I am tired of waiting and want it now
Living the good life Rving and enjoying it .
irv2.com National rally... Dundee, Ohio