Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-10-2010, 05:08 PM   #1

2011 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2604 SS

I Purchased a custom 2011 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2604 SS.I upgraded to storm windows the trailer came in and the windows where dirty I have had the outside washed at the dealer,I was hoping that was the problem,But when Forest River put the storm windows on they put them over dirty windows.After a bit of research I see that taking the storm windows off is no easy task.And the Plex glass needs special care to not scratch it.Im supposed to do the walk-Thru Friday WHAT would you do.
Uwantmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:27 PM   #2

If you have not yet done your walkthrough, I would point it out to the dealer and get them to take care of it.
red dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:11 PM   #3

None of our storm windows fit, you better check if yours fit the frames!! Forest river refunded all of our money for the storm windows because they did not fit. Have the dealer show you how they get installed.
Days camped in 2015...more than 2014!!
yvesm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:17 PM   #4

The storm windows are on the trailer allready. Forest River put them on in the factory over dirty windows.The Dealer has no clue about the storm windows people never order this option in Md.I could have the dealer clean them but every storm window has to be removed and cleaned with soap and water and microfiber cloth or they could be damaged.
Uwantmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:07 PM   #5

Have dealer clean them and show you how to remove. I'm fairly certain you'll have to do this sometime. You'll both learn something....eh?
Koodog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2604, rockwood