I am planning on buying/ordering a Rockwood 2604 in the week after finally nailing down that model with my wife.
In looking at the options, I have some questions for you owners.
1. is the 13.5 K BTU AC enough to handle this box, even down south, or in New Mexico?? or do I get the 15K BTU??? I do not mind spending the extra dollars to be comfortable, since my wife will spend 10 hrs a day working in the trailer
2. has anyone gotten the outside grill and table with the 2604 and how do you like it?? I assume the gas hookup is in a panel in the sidewall, or is it underneath??
3. anyone know the difference between the "Surround Sound" option and the "Theater surround sound" option???
4. how about the "1/2 sliding storage tray"...I assume that this is in the pass thru storage.....is this worth it or a waste for this space??
5. finally, my wife wants the dinette, for the extra storage in this small trailer, while I want the stand alone table in chairs for the flexibility and comfort.....I would like to hear what positives and negatives you have on your set up???