Old 05-08-2012, 01:59 PM   #31

F22
I got my 2109S at Wanna RV also. I live North of them in Michigan. We picked ours up in Feb and have gone on two nice trips already. The MINI has performed great. Wanna RV is a good place to check out if anyone is in the market for an RV. They also have great prices on Honda Gens and will ship them anywhere. Good luck and have a great time with your MINI.
hunter1

Old 05-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #32
F22

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter1 View Post
F22
I got my 2109S at Wanna RV also. I live North of them in Michigan. We picked ours up in Feb and have gone on two nice trips already. The MINI has performed great. Wanna RV is a good place to check out if anyone is in the market for an RV. They also have great prices on Honda Gens and will ship them anywhere. Good luck and have a great time with your MINI.
hunter1
Thanks, hunter1. We haven't gotten to go camping in ours as yet, as I am recovering from successful shoulder surgery few days ago. But will go later this month. I've been converting it to LED's, and other little mods like that. Going to buy two 6V golf cart batteries and put on it soon, as we will dry camp. I think it's a great layout for a relatively small trailer, and look forward to camping in it!

Here is a mod I did in the bathroom -- added a towel rack. Got it off Amazon. The arms rotate. It is a spring-loaded thing. I had to shorten it a couple of inches, plus put a clamp about mid-ways in the corner to help secure it.

gif hosting

Tags
210, 2109s