2012 Rockwood 8311ss
Hello all. First time poster. My wife and I are looking to upgrade from a popup to a trailer. We are looking seriously at the Rockwood 8311ss and have a few questions.
If anyone has one or has looked seriously at them, I would like to know:
1. How do you like it? Anything you wish it had/could live without?
2. Power stabilizers. Reliable, useful option or not?
3. Any pros and cons regarding the layout?
4. If you have one, what are you using as a tow vehicle? My Expedition with the tow package is rated for 8,900 lbs. Is that enough?
5. Any known quality issues?
6. Since I'm new to travel trailers, wondering what is a reasonable price. List is like $34,999. Dealer is saying $27,799.
7. How much do they usually charge for "prep" or other extras not included in the price.
I would really appreciate any input, since this is a pretty healthy investment in camping!