Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-13-2020, 08:39 PM   #1

2013 rockwood

I have owned at least 7 campers in my lifetime, the i bought a 2013 Rockwood 8312 i liked the layout and the look of the rv itself. I bought it 5 years old from original owner, since ive had it approx 2 years i have learned what a POS
This trailer is.
Let me say first that i take care of my toys very well and maitenance is always checked.
First the skylight leaked so i sealed it up. But the ceiling in the bathroom is a bit warped
Second the soft floors in front of the bathroom and in the bathroom. And no its not from water intrusion i lifted lino and its clean.
Third now the floor infront of the bathroom door is rotten
Fourth the water heater if toast.
So anyone considering buying one i would definately be concerned.
rkive00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:08 PM   #2
Site Team

I owned bought a 2007 Rockwood brand new in 2006. Had it for 10 years and it was a great trailer. Still looked nearly new inside when I sold it. The few issues were all fixed under warranty. I would happily buy another one.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 09:47 AM   #3
Commercial Member

rkive00,

We would be happy to assist you with your 2013 Rockwood Signature. Because your ongoing satisfaction is very important to us, we invite you to contact Rayna Dimitroff in our Customer service department through the following personalized and direct link: http://www.forestriverinc.com/Direct...45919696476328.

This direct link is provided for your convenience in order that we may resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. We will strive to respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your correspondence.

Respectfully,
Forest River
ES_FR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2013, rockwood