When the DW and I were first shopping for TT's I poured through forums and YOUTUBE in an attempt to gather every bit of information I could to try and make an informed decision. What I found most helpful were the posts from new owners who presented their experiences with their new trailers. We have now had three camping trips in our new trailer and so far here are the things I have found and what I have "upgraded" mostly based on what I have read on this forum.
1. The door on our TT would open while in travel. The door frame was very slightly bowed so, based on a thread on this forum, I saw that it was a known issue and simply shimmed out the latch pocket and now use the bolt and travel with the hand rail in front of the door.
2. The shower head stinks. Based on recommendations I upgraded to Oxygenics.
3. Our refer vent had what appeared to be a lack of sealant in the top vent. Following a warning on this forum I caulked the suspicious location.
4. I have an Equilizer WDH and it was NOISY. Purchased the sway bar pads and a bit of grease based on forum threads and problem solved.
5. I had a bit of an odor in the bathroom and could not find where it came from, based on a thread here I put a bit of water in the shower trap and put the plug in (I actually DID wonder why FR provided that plug). Problem solved.
6. A small wooden panel at the bottom of the cabinet right to the left of the door keeps popping out. I will glue and screw that.
7. The carpet on the large slide by the sink had staples popping out that would stab your foot. Hammer them flat.
All in all our experience to date has been VERY comfortable and I credit MUCH of that comfort to the people and threads on this forum. EVERY single question I have is either already answered here or will be answered quickly. The 2703WS has been a very solid unit so far with all major systems functioning exactly as designed. We are VERY happy campers!!
Thank you all for your patience with "newbies" like me.