Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-29-2013, 02:33 PM   #21

CASE CLOSED: Just found out that a/c ducted units were added last year at least on the 2306 and probably others for the 2014 models. (per Forest River) via Jeremy at RV Wholesalers. He also sent us exact close up photos of our unit with the a/c vents (directional) above the bed and dinette etc. Also the thermostat controls the a/c and heat. With this new change in the units it for sure solves the mystery. Thank you to everyone who responded. We are sorry to have caused such a confusion but, perhaps this will help someone else too. Thank you.

Our "Fur Kid" Roxie the smiling doxie is so amazing !
gobblertales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 02:42 PM   #22

No problem. It does make it hard to figure out what's what sometimes. My new one had some things that weren't up to date yet. At least all of them were pleasant surprises.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:03 PM   #23

FR needs to update there site. I looked at the features for the Rockwood minis and saw only the 25xx models had ducted air but that must be the 2013s
wneise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:15 PM   #24

The 25's have 13.5K ducted standard. It shows an optional 15K (doesn't specify ducting) on all models. It shows 13.5K ducted as part of convenience package A on everything but the 18's and 19's. Hmm...could have sworn I had a 15K. Maybe that's a good thing. If I've got a 13.5K ducted...it froze my butt solid the first trip out. 15K might have been too much.

It also shows ducted furnace standard on the 2304S only with no listing as an option, but my 2104S has it.

Tags
2306, air conditioner