Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #1

2306 How Many Outlets?

Our 2306 Hasn't arrived yet (not tip the 6th of November). But, in trying to plan some things I was wondering if anyone who has a 2306 with Murphy bed can tell me how many (and where) the electrical outlets are? I know there are one on each side of the bed. Thanks for any help on this !

Our "Fur Kid" Roxie the smiling doxie is so amazing !
gobblertales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:01 PM   #2

2306 Outlets

Gobblertales,
Welcome to the forum! Great place to find answers to ANY questions!
Congrats on your new unit coming soon. Wife and I have a 2304 with the Murphy bed and love it. As far as our outlets, 1 on each side of the bed, 1 under the dinning table, 1 under the counter extension, 1 in the bathroom, and 1 outside by the gas grill. Not sure about your bunk area. I'm sure someone with the same model will help you out. Enjoy!

Bandit114
Bandit114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:25 PM   #3

There is one up by the tv... I'm not sure about under the dining table. I usually plug a surge strip in the one by the tv, so we can put walkies, ipods, etc. in the table. None near the bunks. But yes, one to the right of the kitchen counter and one in the bathroom.

2014 Coachmen Mirada 35BH

previous owner of
2014 Rockwood Mini-Lite 2306
dkb74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:30 AM   #4

dkb and Bandit both have it correct.. the 2306 is a great little unit. Enjoy
jomarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:33 AM   #5

Yes. One under the dining table. They are all on the same circuit. There are Three other plugs but not for general use. One for the water heater. One got the refrigerator and one for the microwave. These are on their own breakers but not easily accessible. Don't think they want you using them for other things than their intended devices. Personally I was looking for one on another circuit so we could run a toaster while a small electric heater was working on cool mornings without tripping the 15 amp breaker. The air conditioner is hard wired in.
Netcomdude is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags