Old 03-12-2014, 03:43 PM   #11
That color exterior is only available on the upgraded Diamond Package, thats what its called in the Rockwood and Flagstaff, other Forest River products may call it something else. As others have said , in some models its called the Emerald package....its much like buying a car, even though you factory order, some things come as part of a package, and some things you cant change. These aren't custom built units.

WFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:52 PM   #12
I agree. Layout trumps color and I will be going with the 2703WS . I just wanted to exhaust research into if the other could be obtained. I'm not saying I think the dealer is lying, I just can tell he wants to sell me the one on his lot. It's been there since September. I actually like the dealer, and he does have good rating on this forum. Also Awellis3, how does that Tundra tow your 2703WS .

Myklskc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:06 PM   #13
We just got 2014 super light 26RLWS, I was like you I love the darker colors.. I went with the Emerald package for the darker color's . The color we have is great for not showing to much dirt.. Was thinkin I would rather had the darker top. But I notice they show the dirt worse then just the white tops plus will be cooler in the georgia summer heat..
2005 Toyota Trundra Crew Cab.
2014 FlagStaff 26RLWS
kodiedogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 08:46 AM   #14
AKA: 'tiredTeacher
Originally Posted by dalford View Post
Myklskc, IMHO the layout you want trumps color/finish. ...Good luck with your decision but unless you'er ready to wait for 8+ weeks or more don't let a good deal with something you like get away. Buying season is cranking up and the factory is booming from what I understand and lead time is pushing out. 8 weeks from now is middle of May?
Two very good points. You can always have the exterior repainted at some point, but you can't rebuild an interor. (Well, you could but ...)
Wright and Penny
Richmond, Va.
2010 Tundra 4X4 5.7L V8
2014 Rockwood 2604WS
Life is a cruel teacher. She gives the test first; the lesson then follows.
awellis3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:04 PM   #15
Can't answer your question, but wanted to say that we love our 2703WS. We have the Emerald Package and have the light tan color.

Great trailer and the huge living space shocks everyone when they see it.
IndyCamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 09:31 PM   #16
Originally Posted by HSVBamaBob View Post

Finally remember this mantra and repeat regularly:
"We are buying a House...we will own & live in this thing for Years...this is a Discretionary purchase, and we what what we Want"
Excellent Advice! We've always taken whatever we found, used, whether it really met our needs or not and I have to tell you, that's not really all that cost effective.

Regarding the color issue, as of today , The color difference is the Emerald Package. That is the only color option. It comes with some other nice items such as the cool windows, corian counters, etc. One of the things we like about that is not having white moldings is the idea of not having to work so hard to keep it nice and clean.
clancythecamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 02:32 AM   #17
Just took delivery of our 2703ws Emerald . Lovin it already....

Myklskc is offline   Reply With Quote