Old 08-22-2014, 10:58 AM   #11

Send a message via MSN to GreenImp
3000 words

Well, Bob types faster than me, so I decided to step outside and get some pictures in first!

After looking at it closer, I don't think swapping it to the bedroom would help the bedrooms viewing angle any after all.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1731.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	61171   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1733.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	61172   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1730.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	61173  

Dad's old 1968 Empi Imp (recently recovered from under 21 years worth of boxes/dust)
GreenImp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:52 PM   #12

Hmmm...yeah, have the Diamond package. I will have to stop by my rental property where I store it and look. I did not order the bedroom TV, they wanted to much money and haven't yet seen the need to put a TV there yet. Once I get in bed I fall asleep pretty quickly and so not worth it. Yeah, Bronco's fan, but not really college.

2011 Chevy 2500HD - DuraMax (Just over 5000 miles now!)
Nights camped in 2014 - 21
tomjsas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:54 PM   #13

okay, you posted pics while I was typing. I know I don't have one. I have turned the light on and off many times and I'm sure I would have seen it or run my hands over it if that were the case. Maybe I should complain that I didn't get one, even though I would never use it.
2011 Chevy 2500HD - DuraMax (Just over 5000 miles now!)
Nights camped in 2014 - 21
tomjsas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:23 PM   #14
WFD

We have a 2014 Diamond Package and can absolutely attest that there is no tv mount in our basement storage....no tv in our bedroom from factory either...maybe thats why?
Old 08-22-2014, 05:34 PM   #15
Owner/Operator

I believe that someone hit upon the key as to whether the mount is there or not.

I have the Diamond Package, but did not opt for the TV in the Bedroom (much better things to do than watch TV in there). I do not have the TV Mount in the basement.

Is there anyone out there that has the Bedroom TV Option and does NOT have the basement mount?

RodeoGeorge
All My Modifications are at this link:
http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ons-36212.html
RodeoGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:13 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodeoGeorge View Post
I believe that someone hit upon the key as to whether the mount is there or not.

I have the Diamond Package, but did not opt for the TV in the Bedroom (much better things to do than watch TV in there). I do not have the TV Mount in the basement.

Is there anyone out there that has the Bedroom TV Option and does NOT have the basement mount?

RodeoGeorge
I have a TV mount area with a sticker that say's mount bracket here in the bedroom. I have a plug and coax connector, but do not have a mount as shown in the basement, I do have a coax connector and plug only. But mine is a 2012. a little highjack sorry but can anyone tell me how to increase the volume of the sub-woofer. I plan to cut some holes in and install some grills, but with even pulling the fireplace, I can barely hear it. How do you turn the sound up on it I have read that useless book 10 x's already. I can barely hear it with my head stuck in next to the sub-woofer?
Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:02 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodeoGeorge View Post

RodeoGeorge
I think this is "Problem SOlved/Case Closed"

Regardless of what package you have, if you did not get a TV in the bedroom, you will not have a TV mount in the basement. No need for it in fact since it is specifically designed to fit the bedroom TV
Nights Camped: 2013 - 242014 - 422015 - 56Jul 2016 - Fulltime
BamaBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:04 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by gljurczyk View Post
I have a TV mount area with a sticker that say's mount bracket here in the bedroom. I have a plug and coax connector, but do not have a mount as shown in the basement, I do have a coax connector and plug only. But mine is a 2012. a little highjack sorry but can anyone tell me how to increase the volume of the sub-woofer. I plan to cut some holes in and install some grills, but with even pulling the fireplace, I can barely hear it. How do you turn the sound up on it I have read that useless book 10 x's already. I can barely hear it with my head stuck in next to the sub-woofer?
Can't really "turn up" the subwoofer Glenn. Try boosting the Bass on the Genisis control panel and see if that helps.
Nights Camped: 2013 - 242014 - 422015 - 56Jul 2016 - Fulltime
BamaBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 01:30 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSVBamaBob View Post
Can't really "turn up" the subwoofer Glenn. Try boosting the Bass on the Genisis control panel and see if that helps.
I did that Bamabob, but FR in there wisdom put the subwoofer behind the fireplace. They did show me it was there at Goshen. I just got done with cutting out to wholes one on each side and installed some black grills. Now I can hear it. The tech said listen here and the heater as small as it is, is surpose to let the sound out through the vent? Also when I pulled the fireplace there is a big hole where the propane line go's out for the barbie. I going to have to think about how to plug that. The reason bugs and cold air. Now I can hear it, I installed two 6x9 grill faces....... Thanks for the answer. We were also at Mammoth caves stayed at Cave City GS camp grounds. We were probably there the same time........ Good to hear from you
Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 02:22 PM   #20

Smile 8289ws 2015

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and have just purchased a 8289WS fifth wheel which we absolutely love. However, still having problems and taking back to dealer to fix current problems……..slides do not work, refrigerator does not have power coming to it, not getting any good radio, have not been able to get Dish connected, one of the roll out windows not working……living area tv switches to spanish while watching sports………maybe some of you experts can give me some advice………can tv in bedroom be taken off and used in outside basement connection? If so, can anyone send pictures on how to release……….is there a way to get to the back of the living area tv to hook up HD connection? Any other tips would be so appreciated. Thank you.

Carol

Tags
mount, television