Old 05-02-2012, 08:13 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunnnc
Here are the instructions for our 2012 air mattress, it came with 2 pumps, 1 110v ac and 1 battery powered pump that requires 4 D size batteries.
Also noted the bed itself has dual legs on each side. They do make improvements. Both of these (dual pumps & dual leg supports) were needed.

Oh, BTW, the mattress was still inflated to the same size as when I left it last night. They also made improvements to the way it is attached to the frame.
Thanks for checking. I figure it's defective. I emailed my salesman.

1999 Dodge Durango (Retired TT)
2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Quad Cab 4x4
wagon52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:32 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagon52 View Post
Thanks for checking. I figure it's defective. I emailed my salesman.
If your air mattress is defective, the manufacturer will replace it no questions asked. Over the last couple of years there have been a few (very few, actually) comments made here re defective air mattresses and I cannot remember anyone having getting a hard time over it. Not sure of the company name right now - might be Flair ??

VTX-Al

Old 05-18-2012, 10:59 PM   #13

Also - as info - if your air mattress is leaking near the head (wall side) of the mattress, check the mounting on the couch. I went through two air mattresses in two months before they found and fixed the problem.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:32 PM   #14

Tried mine out for the first time this weekend. Had some friends stay for the night. Four hours into the night they were basically laying on the bed frame. Have no clue where the air is coming out. Followed instructions and looked for holes. Guess it's time to get the dealer involved.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:34 PM   #15
Tee

Mine did the same thing. Only on the 3rd night. First two it held air just fine?
Old 06-29-2012, 01:36 PM   #16

Well it's been almost 2 months since I discovered the mattress issue. After repeated calls to the dealer and multiple lies like "We ordered it and it never came in." and "We've reordered it and put a rush on it." last Saturday they called and left a message asking what was going on with my mattress and wanting to know if I had returned the old mattress to them yet or not. I called and spoke to the liar, I mean service guy and he proceeds to tell me that I now have to return the defective mattress to them so they can return it to the manufacturer and the manufacturer will not send one until they get the defective one. I told him I was going camping this weekend and they need to sh$t one or take one from a stock unit. Service liar told me that he would get with his service manager and get back to me. That was last Saturday, and I've never heard anything. Even after I called and left him a message Wednesday. I emailed my salesman and explained the situation. His reply was "sorry for all this. I've gotten with service liar and he says we need the old mattress back first." I am so pissed about this right now. It's not the fact that the mattress is defective, that's not even really an issue as we rarely ever need it. It's the principal that I've been getting the runaround and lied to for the last 2 months. I need to figure out who makes the mattress so I can call the manufacturer myself. Sorry for the long winded rant, I'm done.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:55 PM   #17

I took mine to the dealer (Pete's Camping Service). He checked it out and agreed that it was leaking. I had a new mattress in one week. Used it three times this week and no problems. It sounds like your problem is with the dealer.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:45 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Kott
I took mine to the dealer (Pete's Camping Service). He checked it out and agreed that it was leaking. I had a new mattress in one week. Used it three times this week and no problems. It sounds like your problem is with the dealer.
Just a question, but was it a flair air mattress and did you need to send the defective one back first?
Old 06-29-2012, 03:48 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagon52 View Post
Well it's been almost 2 months since I discovered the mattress issue. After repeated calls to the dealer and multiple lies like "We ordered it and it never came in." and "We've reordered it and put a rush on it." last Saturday they called and left a message asking what was going on with my mattress and wanting to know if I had returned the old mattress to them yet or not. I called and spoke to the liar, I mean service guy and he proceeds to tell me that I now have to return the defective mattress to them so they can return it to the manufacturer and the manufacturer will not send one until they get the defective one. I told him I was going camping this weekend and they need to sh$t one or take one from a stock unit. Service liar told me that he would get with his service manager and get back to me. That was last Saturday, and I've never heard anything. Even after I called and left him a message Wednesday. I emailed my salesman and explained the situation. His reply was "sorry for all this. I've gotten with service liar and he says we need the old mattress back first." I am so pissed about this right now. It's not the fact that the mattress is defective, that's not even really an issue as we rarely ever need it. It's the principal that I've been getting the runaround and lied to for the last 2 months. I need to figure out who makes the mattress so I can call the manufacturer myself. Sorry for the long winded rant, I'm done.
The air mattress sofa in our 2010 SUL 8315BSS is made by Flair. Welcome to Flair Interiors. We specialize in Home, RV and Van Conversion Furniture. We are located in Northern Indiana.

...VTX-Al
Old 06-29-2012, 04:03 PM   #20

I believe it was Flair. I think after the dealer found that it leaked, he just called and they sent a new one. He did send the old one back but i don't know when.

Tags
8312ss, air mattress