Old 12-12-2015, 01:44 PM   #11

Very good video. I learned some things that my salesman did not know to tell me.

Yooro - tell me the differences between Rockwood Windjammer and Flagstaff Super V Lite Emerald package except weight depending on model. Insulation, cabinets? maybe? According to the video, my Super V Lite Emerald package has basically everything that is in the video, just arranged differently because of model. Same outside construction and colors, inside and outside. The only difference that I could see in the video is that it was a different model. Mine has the kitchen up front inside the V instead of the coach as the one in the video.

txredfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 02:08 PM   #12

We have a 2008 3001W have put 20000 miles on it. Have gone through 2 power cords so far because of arcing now have to replace both the cord and shore power outlet on the trailer. The other problem is the slide motor on the bedroom slide. Have replaced motor and had slide adjusted motor still will not take slide in or out (keeps blowing fuse). I put the slide in manually using a ratchet wrench (only takes a few minutes).

caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 02:51 PM   #13

Sorry youroo I just figured the guy knew what TT he owned. My bad.
Old 12-12-2015, 02:56 PM   #14

Hey Bruce
Good idea. I know there is a place on FRF dedicated to v-nose owners, but receives very little activity.
We have a 2014 WJ2809W & love it. A few minor issues handled by dealer very efficiently: we have great dealer.
Feel sorry for all you good folks up north having to shut down your camping for the winter. Living here in the sunshine state, we go at it year round.
Happy camping ya'll & be safe. We'll look you on our travels.
Old 12-12-2015, 02:59 PM   #15

Rockwood WJ/Flagstaff V-Lite, pretty much the same thing aren't they? Maybe some different floor plans, but still the same animal.
Old 12-12-2015, 04:11 PM   #16

windjammer

2014, 3008W , around 5500 miles so far. no major problems.
Old 12-12-2015, 06:04 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by txredfish View Post
Very good video. I learned some things that my salesman did not know to tell me.

Yooro - tell me the differences between Rockwood Windjammer and Flagstaff Super V Lite Emerald package except weight depending on model. Insulation, cabinets? maybe? According to the video, my Super V Lite Emerald package has basically everything that is in the video, just arranged differently because of model. Same outside construction and colors, inside and outside. The only difference that I could see in the video is that it was a different model. Mine has the kitchen up front inside the V instead of the coach as the one in the video.
You can read it for yourself by going to (Forest Rivers Home Page) and click on Travel Trailers there are listing for (Windjammers,V-Lites,and the Other Ultra V and SuperVs) they are listed Separate by F/R I am Just the Messenger! You will have to contact F/R why they are listed that way! Youroo!!
Old 12-12-2015, 06:55 PM   #18

2015 Windjammer 3006WK Diamond Pack. First year 8K+ miles and the family absolutely loves our unit. Had a few warranty issues but nothing major accept IRV 66. Dealer installed two times before I decided to contact radio manufacturer directly. They took care of new radio and I installed. Problem resolved! Went ahead and purchased the additional year warranty from F/R just in case though. I have one question for anyone reading this. We want to stick one of those United State maps showing where we've been. Thinking somewhere on the nose cone. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1449967793390.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	96075  
Old 12-12-2015, 06:56 PM   #19
Georgia Frog Rally 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
You can read it for yourself by going to (Forest Rivers Home Page) and click on Travel Trailers there are listing for (Windjammers,V-Lites,and the Other Ultra V and SuperVs) they are listed Separate by F/R I am Just the Messenger! You will have to contact F/R why they are listed that way! Youroo!!
Ah good old internet . If it was not for it you would be dead in the water. Later RJD
2015 Chevy 2500 6.0 4:10 gearing.
Days camped in 2016 58
Days camped so far 2017 15
Days booked so far in 2017 37
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 08:52 PM   #20

2016 WJ 3006WK, very happy with it so far.

2016 WJ 3006WK so far very happy with it but have only had it for a couple of months. Just found the drawers under the bed don't hold much weight, going to have to check all of them to see if they are made the same way. I put a couple of monitors and a full laptop bag in one of them and the bottom broke out. Pulled it out and can see they are not designed to hold much weight. Going to have to beef them up. All in all still a very happy camper!

2010 Dodge Ram 2500, 4x4, Diesel, Front Hitch, Air Lift 5000 Rear Air Bags, (not really used, left over from our truck camper). Equalizer E4 1.4k/14k WD Hitch. TST 507 TPMS. Furrion FOS48TA Observation Camera. Garmin RV-760 GPS. Honda 2000i Genny, PI EMS-PT30C.
gectisme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
windjammer