Old 11-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #11

The rockwood 21rs is a great trailer for its size. Should have no problem with the slide unit it is a well designed trailer. Newer models are now 8 foot wide which gives it much more room.

Old 11-15-2009, 07:46 PM   #12

Unhappy

my buddy has 2008 roo 21 ss and he ready to trade it in he says to many problems slide broke shower leaked hot water heater does not work in lp mode

Old 03-12-2010, 04:14 PM   #13

I have a 2007 Roo 183. It has leaked water since day 1. It has been back to the factory two times for corrections but they can't fix the problem. The entire front bed has been replaced and they still can't stop the water leaks. The factory no longer responds to us when we call or write. I would not recommend a Roo purchases.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:06 AM   #14

Can you tell me a littl emore about the slide problem? We have a 2010 21ss and the slide broke on first trip... motor apparantly went bad. now local dealer cant seem to get a replacemnt motor! just trying to figure out if this is a common problem for ROO's?? should we find a better motor maybe??
Old 07-07-2010, 08:18 AM   #15

2010 roo 21ss

WE recently bought a ROO 21SS from RV Wholesalers... received in March still haven't received the title in order to register the unit in NJ... First camping trip the Slide motor stopped working so, no slide means no bathroom, no space, no 2nd bed etc etc ..... hot water heater would not work, DVD player doesn't work properly..... we are wishing we never sold our pop up! is this typical for a Rockwood Roo1!?!?! WE took it to a local dealership, Driftwood RV in South Jersey... they said since we didn't buy from them, we are LOW priority, and Forest river doesn't have parts!! nice people! WE called RV Wholesalers.. thy are trying to find another dealer but I think there isn't any other within 100 miles of here... called Forest river, they said Driftwood should not have a problem getting parts! I cant believe we bought this useless RV! If I could get my hands on a new motor, I would put it in myself, its not rocket science!! anybody want to buy a slightly used ROO21SS

Tags
rockwood