Old 02-12-2017, 08:39 AM   #631

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownie9 View Post
Sorry to disappoint you youroo but yes I have 4 gull wings with 4 separate electric motors "Stabilizer System"! And an electric tongue jack with the MyRV touch screen inside and the Quick Level control outside and yes it's called 4.0 Leveling system right on the window sticker!!! Sorry if you don't believe me.
Thanks,if you had stated your Gull Wing stabilizers had 4 motors I would not have ask! Most "Stabilizers" on WJ are 1 motor driving 2 gullwings-self leveling! Lippert has "Already" changed the rear jacks from Vertical to Gull wing in the Same Model Year? PS ,You are the ONLY member who has ever replied in regards to having a TT unit with the Lippert 4.0 system on a Lightweight! Thanks for the reply! Youroo!!

Old 02-12-2017, 10:55 AM   #632

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Thanks,if you had stated your Gull Wing stabilizers had 4 motors I would not have ask! Most "Stabilizers" on WJ are 1 motor driving 2 gullwings-self leveling! Lippert has "Already" changed the rear jacks from Vertical to Gull wing in the Same Model Year? PS ,You are the ONLY member who has ever replied in regards to having a TT unit with the Lippert 4.0 system on a Lightweight! Thanks for the reply! Youroo!!
I Didn't know my Windjammer was different than the past years but I am not to surprised, I called Lippert because the manuals and video for the Level-Up system that's in the MyRv panel did not match system that I have. They said "the directions for the electric gull wing jacks were not ready yet". But I think they are now.

Brownie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 11:01 AM   #633

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windjammingnc View Post
Also, where did they put the control panel for the leveling system? It appears they have to mount it outside for safety reasons and the only place on the 3008w would be the propane storage.
On my 3025w with the front bathroom it is under the right side sink cabinet.
Brownie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 12:20 PM   #634

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownie9 View Post
I Didn't know my Windjammer was different than the past years but I am not to surprised, I called Lippert because the manuals and video for the Level-Up system that's in the MyRv panel did not match system that I have. They said "the directions for the electric gull wing jacks were not ready yet". But I think they are now.
Now we are getting somewhere! You are my Only hope to find out any "Real User" info! Don't feel alone about operating the 4.0 system they didn't/couldn't at the RV show either! They "Talked the Talk but Didn't Walk the Walk"! Please keep us in the Loop on how the 4.0 System works for you in the "Real World"! Youroo!! PS We like Pics also!