I'm with Turbs here. This all sounds so familiar like you got a 240 volt connection somewhere.
What did you connect to, where was it, and did you use some kind of adapter?
When you plug into a 240 volt connection, the first thing that goes is the converter, and you usually lose the microwave, television and fireplace if equipped.
This is why your symptoms show this is what could have happened.
This thread and it's links may give more insight on this, but it's all guesswork.
No Lights or 12V power
Usually you don't have a 240 volt problem if connecting direct to a true RV 50 amp outlet (unless it's wired wrong or the neutral is perhaps bad). However if you connect to an outlet not properly wired as a 50 amp 120/240 volt split phase, it could easily happen.
Here is a link on open neutrals in 50 amp outlets: