Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-04-2013, 05:19 PM   #1

Buying WindJammer 3025W In Michigan

My wife & I stopped by a large local dealer last night & our salesman showed us many models he had to offer. The last unit he showed us was a Windjammer 3025, I've never seen anything like this floor-plan or really seen Windjammers on the road so wondering your thoughts on this model or the Windjammer in general. thanks for helping the newbie!
ArrowoodHotRods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:01 PM   #2

We have been looking for a new TT for months, I don't think there is one we haven't looked at, anyway we ordered the 3025w a few weeks ago, we will post more after we get it.
Drichardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #3

ArrowoodHotRods welcome; we have a 2809w and we really like the windjammer line.

Took a look thru the 3025w floorplan and it looks nice. Only drawback for us was not having people walk thru the bedroom to get to the bathroom. Other than that the unit looks awesome. Really like the island in the kitchen.

drichardson, let us know how your delivery goes.....
dfskinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:14 PM   #4

We have had our Flagstaff V-Lite since May and we love it! The V-Lite is a brother to the Windjammer. It pulls great, love the floor plan, and quality seems to be excellent thus far. We only had a few minor issues. I am located in southwest Michigan. Where are you looking to buy one at? We bought ours at Westland Camping Center | (877) 533-6623
Equalizer 4-Point Sway 12000# & Tekonsha P3
pbrackney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:19 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrackney View Post
We have had our Flagstaff V-Lite since May and we love it! The V-Lite is a brother to the Windjammer. It pulls great, love the floor plan, and quality seems to be excellent thus far. We only had a few minor issues. I am located in southwest Michigan. Where are you looking to buy one at? We bought ours at Westland Camping Center | (877) 533-6623
We ordered ours from Bumgarner camping center in North Carolina, we are looking forward to it being here around the end of February.
Drichardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:41 AM   #6

Where ars the sewer dumps and how many? Gray 76 gal. black 38 gal. Probably (3) tanks plus (1) for F/W. This Q for the 3025. Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote