Old 05-20-2018, 03:37 PM   #1

Confused in PA.... 2650ws

Liking what we see in a couple different Forest River products. If anyone has the 2650WS, would love to hear from you. Pros and cons. Just the 2 of us, so want to stay small. Thanks!

Deertale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 04:41 PM   #2

What are you looking for exactly so maybe we could help you better, where have you looked? Stoltzfus in Adamstown Pa is really good, ask for Lee he will treat you very good.

dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 04:59 PM   #3

Just downsizing. Sold our 40 ft Montana and now have the camping itch. Pull vehicle isn't an issue, just want to seems if folks are happy with their 2650rs. Any issues? Thanks!
Old 08-26-2018, 11:07 AM   #4

I see it's been a few months, but I've been mostly happy with mine.
rat4spd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 01:25 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deertale View Post
Liking what we see in a couple different Forest River products. If anyone has the 2650WS, would love to hear from you. Pros and cons. Just the 2 of us, so want to stay small. Thanks!
When asking this type of question it would be most helpful if you stated what brand of RV you are talking about. Forrest River has many brands of Rv's.
cavie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 06:56 PM   #6

Sounds like you like the rockwood/flagstaff models, which are very nice IMO. The only other brands I would look into are Jayco and Grand Design. I personally don't like them, but they have similar quality and designs. Where do you live in PA? I just went through 3 campers in a year and I live in central PA, so maybe I could guide you in the right direction
Old 08-27-2018, 07:38 PM   #7
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavie View Post
When asking this type of question it would be most helpful if you stated what brand of RV you are talking about. Forrest River has many brands of Rv's.
cavie, the OP posted this in the Rockwood sub-forum.
You need to check the thread location first.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH and Prodigy BC
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 06:39 PM   #8

We have a 2016 2650 ws we looked for many months going from tt to 5er until we found this exactly what we were looking for having three boys all through our camping life always had a camper to accommodate when the two older boys left and went to the military we decided it was time to upgrade and this unit was it still have one younger boy but this unit is perfect and we love it pulls great with f250 gas roomy only one complaint might have is bedroom a little small but not in there much anyway but it is a great fifth wheel
chedger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 06:42 PM   #9

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2391.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	435.8 KB
ID:	185802
Forgot to add pic
chedger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 07:26 PM   #10

Rockwood 2650WS

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0useforaname View Post
Sounds like you like the rockwood/flagstaff models, which are very nice IMO. The only other brands I would look into are Jayco and Grand Design. I personally don't like them, but they have similar quality and designs. Where do you live in PA? I just went through 3 campers in a year and I live in central PA, so maybe I could guide you in the right direction
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question about a Rockwood 2650WS. We decided to get the 2650 and so far are quite pleased -- with the exception of it not having auto leveling. Thought about adding but it appears as though the Lippert auto leveling system won't work due to the position of the one slide. We love pulling this camper as opposed to our 42 ft, but sure do miss the ease of set up with A-L. And I thought we were bad for going through 2 campers in 3 years! You have us beat.

Tags
fuse