Old 08-29-2009, 07:19 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchart View Post
We actually just ordered a 2604SS last night from RVdirect.
It comes standard with the airbed sofa that has storage under it. I asked to make sure. I am really excited to get it. I think we will really like that floorplan.
I'm pretty sure that you will like the floorplan; it appears to be quite similar to the floorplan in our 8285WS fifth wheel. As for the airbed, it works very well and is actually sleep-able now, a big change from the old standard hide-a-bed with built-in backache. The drawer under the sofa for storage is large with room for a LOT of stuff.

Old 09-26-2009, 01:43 PM   #12

We had just about decided 100% to trade our 07 2601SS in on a 2010 2604SS until our dealer finally had the new 2604SS in stock on the lot so we could see it in real life. Well the lack of a kitchen pantry turned out to be a "deal-breaker" for us (Wife, especially !! ). Also the lack of a handy wardrobe-style closet a la the 2601SS was a disappointment as well. So, we ended up ordering an 8315BSS instead, and looking forward to delivery .

...VTX Al

Old 09-26-2009, 06:12 PM   #13
Arn
Arn

The lack of wardrobe/pantry didn't appeal to us either, but the private bedroom & floorplan made up for it. I guess we'll just have to adapt. By the way, dealer called Friday & said she expected my trailer on Monday. I can't wait to go & see it. It will be nice to see it before they get it prepped. Unfortunately I doubt Monday will happen, given the way things happen for me.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:52 AM   #14

I agree with you Arn. Im not crazy about not having a panty but I love the seperate bedroom and big bathroom and having chairs in the living area instead of having to sit on a couch to watch t.v. Can't wait to pick it up. Should be next week.
What color interior did you get? We chose the Expresso with oaik cabinets.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:42 PM   #15
Arn
Arn

We went with Sage & oak. Wife likes lighter colours so it isn't too dark inside. Of course Monday came & went so we'll see what Tuesday brings as far as the trailer making it to Ottawa.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:24 PM   #16

We went with the Sage and Tuscan. We should be picking it up in October, I hope. We are not concerned with the lack of a pantry. There is only the wife and I and one idiot yorkie. We are not so much campers as travelers. We will be eating out at lunch and dinner most of the time.

Tags
2604, rockwood, ultralite